BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Bristol City Away 12/13

Wouldn't get too absorbed by the length of this thread m1st. According to the Bristol City forum we've sold 1,200 with more expected on the day. Not half bad for a game inaccessible by train and 200 miles away by car.

Thats a really good effort , the fans deserve better than that lying sod in charge!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Daily Mail article also indicated similar pressure.. there was at the beginning of the season talk of a fixed target of 16-17pts for 7 games.. a loss or draw would see that target unacheivable. Given Venkys put in a fair chunk of cash this summer and now have one of their advisors sitting at each and every match and this advisor is no kean fan.. I would not be suprised if they stick close to this target.

Not getting my hopes up to much though, Kean seems to manage to scrape results when under such pressure.

It's a very strange feeling to want us to lose so Kean is sacked, but also wanting us to win too.

Know nothing about Bristol City except Steadinho is their front man, therefore he's bound to score.

CKR still not fit.

Robinson, Orr, Givet, Rhodes, Pedersen, Murphy, M Olsson, Dann, Etuhu, Nuno Gomes, Bruno

That Line up looks very poor to me

Subs: Kean, Olsson, Dunn, Formica, Jorge, Edinho, Rochina, Hanley

No start for rochina disapointing. Formica's work ethic is also needed.

CKR still not fit.

Robinson, Orr, Givet, Rhodes, Pedersen, Murphy, M Olsson, Dann, Etuhu, Nuno Gomes, Bruno

That Line up looks very poor to me

Subs: Kean, Olsson, Dunn, Formica, Jorge, Edinho, Rochina, Hanley

No start for rochina disapointing. Formica's work ethic is also needed.

A glaring lack of pace all over the pitch.

Very poor side. Like I said our deep slow line is going to get torn apart. Simon should be right wing. Rochina Behind Rhodes.Markus :left wing. Martin LB now that team would have pace.

Markus starts. Martin on Bench. Only change is Orr for Formica. Now that's defensive

A glaring lack of pace all over the pitch.

Very much so. Bruno is no slouch, but thats about it... We'll just hope that our experienced players can deliver and save Rovers again.

Very poor side. Like I said our deep slow line is going to get torn apart. Simon should be right wing. Rochina Behind Rhodes.Markus :left wing. Martin LB now that team would have pace.

Markus starts. Martin on Bench. Only change is Orr for Formica. Now that's defensive

I'd like to see Rochina start as well, but it would be incredibly harsh to drop either Gomes or Pedersen at this stage... As long as they're delivering the goods, they should start.

To say his job is on the line (allegedly) he's walking a tightrope not playing Martin Ollsson, I wonder if he's not playing him out of spite because he wanted to leave in the summer. Not exactly the actions of a man who may lose his job depending on this result, more a statement to prove his power at the club, this is why I reckon he's going nowhere.

Archived