BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What should Venkys do to gain your trust now?

I honestly think that given the last 20 months they will never be accepted by rovers fans, and therefore should sell.

Obviously they should sack Kean, bring in good football administrators to run the lub, attend more, apologise and the rest of the good points raised by others, but even with all that they won't ever be trusted. At best they have proven they cannot make 1 sensible decision, at worst they are crooked, the truth is probably in the middle somewhere. Blackburn people don't suffer fools gladly, and aren't impressed by those who cannot back up what they claim, there's no way back from that.

Baz I endorse all you have said and although I may forgive given the right set of circumstances and actions, I won't forget.

With regards to trust, that would only come following a period of honest correction of the wrong doings and delivery of promises made.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Sack Kean.

2. Hire a competent experienced manager.

3. Fire the current board.

4. Replace them with competent experienced administrators, preferably with a connection to the Rovers.

5. Listen to the new manager and board.

Not hard at all.

Exactly Steve, not too difficult one would think but with this lot its like climbing Everest with bare feet!!

The 'fire' of true support will never be there until we have a Manager we have trust and affinity with.

The Venkys must be largely responsible for this(whether naiive,gullible,other agenda etc etc).....so altho I was very pleased to welcome them I feel we will never trust them and like others we need to have a 'clean sweep' of nearly everyone at BRFC before we can say its 'our' Club again. Very sad.

1. Sack Kean.

2. Hire a competent experienced manager.

3. Fire the current board.

4. Replace them with competent experienced administrators, preferably with a connection to the Rovers.

5. Listen to the new manager and board.

Not hard at all.

What venkys have actually done:

1. Sacked Allardyce

2. Replaced him with an incompetent inexperienced manager

3. Sacked an excellent Board

4. Replaced them with a bunch of jokers and a tv pundit

Only some sort of crazy murder, suicide act (as had happened to the Nepalese royal family a while ago) involving Anderson, Kean and the owners at half time would make me trust them. For as long as they own the club, I will see them as completely and utterly incompetent quarter wits being taken for a ride by spivs and devious sociopaths.

The 'fire' of true support will never be there until we have a Manager we have trust and affinity with.

It is an interesting thought - even if we go up as Champions this year I would be amazed if we ever hear "Steve Kean's Blue and White army" - he has lost the faith of the fans and I doubt will ever get it back (if he ever had it).

sack Kean Agnew shaw etc , appoint a proper manager , a proper football administration and LISTEN to them , put Shebby back in his box , sever all ties with Anderson/kentaro/sem fund the club adequately and responsibly , issue a mission statment safeguarding the future of Ewood Park , Brockhall and the Academy then when all these things and more are done , they should come to more games..................... oh sod it!! ......just sell up to somebody who actually cares about the club

After being told lie after lie and allowing people to run the club who clearly don't have the credentials to do so I don't think I could ever trust them again. Having read the first hundred or so pages in the excellent Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners it really opens a few old wounds with some of the ridiculous and insulting statements made by these morons.

The way they have conducted themsleves over the last two years has been disgraceful and insulting to every Rovers supporter.

I will never forget and certainly never forgive.

The wounds are so deep, the damage has been done.

If anything, it needed drastic, decisive action over the summer to attempt to heal and build bridges - however, all we saw was Kean keep his job and (on the bald ones recommendation) Agnew promoted to being a board member.

Plus that interview, which has to be one of the most bizarre for some time, when Venky said he was "confused".

After being told lie after lie and allowing people to run the club who clearly don't have the credentials to do so I don't think I could ever trust them again. Having read the first hundred or so pages in the excellent Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners it really opens a few old wounds with some of the ridiculous and insulting statements made by these morons.

The way they have conducted themsleves over the last two years has been disgraceful and insulting to every Rovers supporter.

I will never forget and certainly never forgive.

I agree, trust is off the agenda forever now. Resentful, impotent tolerance is the best they can hope for.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy.

Has Mrs D dropped a clanger.

That call which cancelled the Kean sacking threw away the biggest and best chance for her and her wretched family being accepted. The enormous relief and party spirit released by Kean going with an 8am release of her verbose press release would quite likely have set supporters in mind to forgive if not to forget.

Shebby might be a clown but he's a likeable clown. He could have lead the renaissance on behalf of whatever passes for the management especially if the despised Agnew departed toodle pip as well. Now Shebby just looks like an empty jar of grease paint. His job has unnecessarily been made 100 times more difficult by the latest Punacy.

Of course we want Kean out but the atmosphere will be very different now when we finally do force him out.

Archived