BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Barnsley home 12/13

Tom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the BBC website statistics we are being dominated by Barnsley and are lucky to be on level terms never mind losing by 2 or 3.

KEANSCUM really has not got a clue how to set a team up to defend, he has shown his inadequecies time and time again YET there are still people on here who support the scottish gimp and malign others who speak out.

The crowd looks like it will be smaller than the other 2 games, no doubt the Agnew spin will claim Barnsley are to blame for only bringing 300 and will again claim that the crowds willflock back after a few more good results, after more money comes into the club and after the owners have shown their intentions by investing in the team !!!!

I hope we can win but I seriously doubt that Rovers can sustain any sort of challenge whilst this idiot is still manager.

KEANSCUM OUT

Looking at the BBC website statistics we are being dominated by Barnsley and are lucky to be on level terms never mind losing by 2 or 3.

KEANSCUM really has not got a clue how to set a team up to defend, he has shown his inadequecies time and time again YET there are still people on here who support the scottish gimp and malign others who speak out.

The crowd looks like it will be smaller than the other 2 games, no doubt the Agnew spin will claim Barnsley are to blame for only bringing 300 and will again claim that the crowds willflock back after a few more good results, after more money comes into the club and after the owners have shown their intentions by investing in the team !!!!

I hope we can win but I seriously doubt that Rovers can sustain any sort of challenge whilst this idiot is still manager.

KEANSCUM OUT

Archived