BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group meeting with Shebby Singh - 17th September 2012

mark1875

One of the things many seem to be missing on here is that, despite what your opinions are of Shebby Singh, he has been instrumental in getting Rhodes, Gomes, Best and CKR, more importantly in my opinion, is that the truth is now being spoken to the owners as Kean doesnt now make his trips to Pune, Singh does, which in my mind suggests Keans position of strength is now considerably weakened!

I have said for awhile, since shebby came in. Kean is on his last chicken legs.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is David Dunn injured?

I just ask because Shebby "saviour of Bkackburn Rovers" Singh stated at the meeting Dunn is a very, very important player. We are going to use him in the final third of the pitch, behind the striker - or words to that effect.

Just wondered if anyone knows when this will be happening?

I will take issue with that, the poor are there in India by design, it is called the caste system, people like the Rao's benifit from it greatly as it provides cheap employment.

I have seen it 1st hand and also seen the attitude of the haves and have nots working in India, It would be a national scandal if it was happening in this country on the same scale

You haven`t heard about the North/South divide or the Tory party then?.

Archived