BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Police Officers MURDERED

As a member of the Police family can I pass on my heartfelt condolences to the two young female Police Officers who were murdered in cold blood today in Manchester.

I know that each and everyone of us has differing views about the Police yet today, 2 officers were lured to a location, both were unarmed and both were executed in cold blood.

A timely reminder folks that both of these officers left home today expecting, like their families, to be home in time for tea.

Sadly, the scumbag that executed them both, will now be held in prison for life and at our expense.

Today is a very sad day for Britain.

RIP

Sadly, the scumbag that executed them both, will now be held in prison for life and at our expense.

If he is guilty then not for me he wouldn't. He stands accused of killing 4 now and incredibly we are told today was allowed out on bail for murder. I think we have to assume that the bloke he murdered first must not exactly have been a model citizen or the authorities will surely have shot themselves in the foot too. I may be guilty of cynicism here but who thinks bail would have been granted if he'd killed the two policewomen first?

Cue Jim and Paul to tell us why that is appropriate and what a precious gift from God his life has been, no doubt adding how an unhappy childhood and the usual abuse by someone in his family made him violent, how the gun laws in this country have made us all so much safer, how drugs altered his mind and that it's the dealers to blame, how this scroat will now not achieve hero status in prison but will be punished every minute of every day from now to eternity in his cell by alternating pangs of remorse, guilt and regret plus all their usual mealy mouthed apologist rubbish.

Cue Jim and Paul to tell us why that is appropriate and what a precious gift from God his life has been, no doubt adding how an unhappy childhood and the usual abuse by someone in his family made him violent, how the gun laws in this country have made us all so much safer, how drugs altered his mind and that it's the dealers to blame, how this scroat will now not achieve hero status in prison but will be punished every minute of every day from now to eternity in his cell by alternating pangs of remorse, guilt and regret plus all their usual mealy mouthed apologist rubbish.

Spot on. Two of the girls that worked for me since leaving school have both recently been accepted by GMP, watching the pictures on Sky News sent a chill through me that it could have been one of them. The fact that it happened in Manchester gave it extra gravitas.

HANG THE PRICK

Blow for the police force and a sad event for Britain but there will always be rogue killers. Nothing changes - the police should not be armed and capital punishment solves nothing. Lock him up for life.

THOUSANDS OF TAXPAYERS MONEY OR A TEN POUND ROPE?

IF THEY WERE ARMED THE POOR LASSES AT LEAST could have DEFENDED THEMSELVES

Dearie, dearie me. Have you had a bad day?

I doubt you'll have read me writing that sort of drivel

Sleep well

And Liverpool.

In fact google 'gun crime and any major city' whether it's Nottingham or Brum or London etc etc and the figures will be having you packing your bags Jim. Just as a matter of interest where will you be off to?

Wherever you go just rem that our gun laws which you trumpet so loudly and frequently only apply to law abiding citizens and legal firearms.

Blow for the police force and a sad event for Britain but there will always be rogue killers. Nothing changes - the police should not be armed and capital punishment solves nothing. Lock him up for life.

The cops here are armed and wear body armour. They have been since the days of the RUC. They manage to maintain a fairly regular civilian role. The firearms are for their personal protection (though sadly the dissident scum that currently threaten police safety would never go toe to toe with the cops). I don't see why cops in large urban areas known for having high violent crime rates (London, Manchester, Nottingham) shouldn't be armed. As a breed, there's no difference between a police officer in Belfast and one in Birmingham.

Archived