BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Boro

cn174

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent preview as usual from you, Clare.

I was surprised that the Smoggies lost as heavily as they did on Tuesday night while we were scratching out a lucky win, on the balance of play. It gives optimism that we can beat them tomorrow to the part of me which never wants Rovers [even under current management] to lose, while the part of me that prays for regime-change at Ewood wouldn't be too upset if the game finished in a draw.

It gives optimism that we can beat them tomorrow to the part of me which never wants Rovers [even under current management] to lose, while the part of me that prays for regime-change at Ewood wouldn't be too upset if the game finished in a draw.

I think every Rovers fan would take a draw tomorrow if it meant Kean would be shown the door.

That doing Boro took at the seaside couldn't have come at a worst time. I think they will be around the play offs in May as they have some decent kids and I like Tony Mowbray who I rate as a good manager. I reckon we could cop a backlash.

Knowing Rovers we'll turn in a sparkling 90 minutes and get beat.

That doing Boro took at the seaside couldn't have come at a worst time. I think they will be around the play offs in May as they have some decent kids and I like Tony Mowbray who I rate as a good manager. I reckon we could cop a backlash.

Knowing Rovers we'll turn in a sparkling 90 minutes and get beat.

If so then the pressure will surely be mounting on Paul Robinson.

Draw this one and Kean could be sacked - if the rumour mill about required points totals is true.

Is that the rumour from the start of the season? That just said his position would "be reviewed" if we didn't meet the points target. I'm pretty sure he'd survive that review if we didn't meet the target but were unbeaten and near the top of the league.

3rd game in 6 days ,i know this is gonna sound obvious but if Kean rests some players and the players coming in perform well , we'll win comfortably by 2 or even 3 goals , if he doesnt rest players or the player that come in don't perfom well i think we'll struggle ..... i'll go for that latter with Kean naming an unchanged team

We have played awful and kept winning. We have three straight wins at home, Boro three straight defeats away. Something has to give.

Therefore I predict we play well, and lose. At least one of Gomes or Rhodes won't score this time out, their runs have to end soon too.

Archived