BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Boro

cn174

Thanks for that DMTP. Although we'll all see him on TV tonight, the only real way to judge a player is to be there at the games - as you were.

I was a little surprised based on what Huddersfield fans had said previously - as he does offer other aspects to his game than just goal scoring with his hold up play being ok. Also - though he is possibly best paired with another out and out striker - seems to be good enough to play the sole striker role in our system. Hopefully you will be impressed tonight - as (only based on 1 match I admit) I think we may have gem on our hands. Though of course Jon Stead had a very good start to his Rovers career only to fade after a few matches.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same Den, first game of the season for me tonight. Apparently the 'Kean Out' chants have disappeared which is ridiculous. They should be be in full force every game until he is removed.

Actually disagree with that. In terms of results, his record this season is flawless. Fully agree its looks like going wrong, but until it does I think the Kean out stuff does more harm that good.

Actually disagree with that. In terms of results, his record this season is flawless. Fully agree its looks like going wrong, but until it does I think the Kean out stuff does more harm that good.

Agreed. Support the team, but hate the kean. In match get behind the team. Protest etc outside match time. It is essential rovers get promoted this season.

Agreed. Support the team, but hate the kean. In match get behind the team. Protest etc outside match time. It is essential rovers get promoted this season.

Absolutely futile.

Protests that 'hurt' Venky's are needed ie financially and image / brand wise.

Absolutely futile.

Protests that 'hurt' Venky's are needed ie financially and image / brand wise.

Even if it jeopardises our promotion (and possible survival)? We can't complain too much about recent investment only wish it had been last summer. Surely the team must be given the best conditions to play in? If we were bottom half then maybe the protest would be more justified.

Awful defending and once again poor goalkeeping

Same every game

Kean out

Hendry out

Not much Robbo could have done, in fairness.

Dann playing the lad on, however, is another matter.

Let's hope it's Kean's last game...

Archived