BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Myles Anderson

Mercer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at his photo on the news article on the official site ... he doesn't even look like a professional footballer.

There's a good reason for that.

Perhaps another question for Kean on Sunday then? "Steve, Myles Anderson has just been released by BRFC having never kicked a ball for the first team. You compared him to Chris Smalling when you signed him! Tell us about the qualities you saw in him and the reasons for signing your agents son?"

A wrong 'un out the door. It's a start.

What an absolute joke this club is! I can't believe that we are letting this guy go for nothing - he's the next Chris Smalling FFS! We are going to regret this big time because you mark my words, this lad is a late developer.

There's a good reason for that.

Perhaps another question for Kean on Sunday then? "Steve, Myles Anderson has just been released by BRFC having never kicked a ball for the first team. You compared him to Chris Smalling when you signed him! Tell us about the qualities you saw in him and the reasons for signing your agents son?"

A wrong 'un out the door. It's a start.

Mine this morning is close

@Rickster_1978: @GoalsOnSunday Kean Question - explain the signing of Myles Anderson (your agents son)!!

Anybody care to speculate what that might be?

If what Jim Wilkinson is saying on Twitter is accurate, and he's never far off, that he was on 15k a week, then I reckon young Myles is going to be doing some serious banking for the next few weeks / months.

Myles Anderson has left the club.

Blackburn Rovers FC has announced that the contract of young defender Myles Anderson has been terminated by mutual agreement with immediate effect.
The club would like to offer best wishes to Myles for his future career.

and we wish his dad a real good dose of syphellis.

If what Jim Wilkinson is saying on Twitter is accurate, and he's never far off, that he was on 15k a week, then I reckon young Myles is going to be doing some serious banking for the next few weeks / months.

can anyone tell me how to get a contract at rovers?

i'm 40 but i could do just as good an impersonation of a footballer as Myles.

15k/week, 75 weeks, that appears to be over one million quid. I guess that's half a million in his back pocket for being useless.

Staggering, really.

I'd suggest Myles' new career should be accountancy, he looks like one.

can anyone tell me how to get a contract at rovers?

i'm 40 but i could do just as good an impersonation of a footballer as Myles.

15k/week, 75 weeks, that appears to be over one million quid. I guess that's half a million in his back pocket for being useless.

Staggering, really.

I'd suggest Myles' new career should be accountancy, he looks like one.

to young to be celibate

I was led to believe £100k per annum.

Still not bad admittedly for an interpreter!

I also wonder how much money this cost the club?

He cost the club £15,000 per week according to the post on the previous page. Might explain why Jerome worked at the club for free during 'that' transfer window.

For the utterly ignorant like me, would you mind explaining again what tackle do you refer to? I've read somewhere it took place during a preseason game, but beyond that I have no clue.

I don't think anyone saw the tackle. His father referred to it in his despicable interview with Sky Sports News.....don't know the context though because I could only watch 2 minutes of it.

Cue 'he who must not be named' for another award winning appearance on a certain sports news show, where he spouts rubbish about the awful people of Blackburn using derogatory terms against the wonderful 'Chris Smalling' and blames them for pushing him out of the club and destroying his flourishing career as 'the next big thing'.

Archived