BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he'll be gone tomorrow. I reckon Venky's have been waiting for one bad result to maintain the pretence it was because of results and not to appease the fans. I also have a theory that Kean offered up his payoff as part of the deal to cling on to his job for the start of this season, "If I don't get 16 from 7, you can sack me without a payoff I'm that confident"

Very well informed my friend...

I think he'll be gone tomorrow. I reckon Venky's have been waiting for one bad result to maintain the pretence it was because of results and not to appease the fans. I also have a theory that Kean offered up his payoff as part of the deal to cling on to his job for the start of this season, "If I don't get 16 from 7, you can sack me without a payoff I'm that confident"

Crikey I wish I had the same hope. Similarities with big sams sacking in that theory, but really, they've had enough excuses already, waiting for one defeat is a bit bizarre. Oh wait it's Venkys.

Seriously though, can't see it myself. Shebby, despite saying some sort of good things has also said some crazy things and has also looked a bit stupid too. He may truly not want kean as manager but I don't think he carries the power, and that's where the argument ends.

If Venkys had anything about them, kean would have been gone in may 2011 with rovers having stayed up just. I dream of the day kean is gone, but I think I'll be dreaming for at least another year yet.

Title supposed to say shebbysingh prove it but Stella and magners v spellcheck iPhone ...

I think the worst manager ever will still be here Monday .. But but but shabby stand up and prove you ain't a fraud.

Title supposed to say shebbysingh prove it but Stella and magners v spellcheck iPhone ...

I think the worst manager ever will still be here Monday .. But but but shabby stand up and prove you ain't a fraud.

If they do get rid of him now there is still actually time for a real manager to come in and do the job of taking us up. We're in a decent league position.

Also, in a strange way the way the owners have stuck by the manager must appeal to possible managers we'd look to bring in. They have shown that they won't be swayed and will stick by a manager, even if he's as bad as Kean.

17 points from 7 games was the target. Kean has failed (again) but this time I believe he's gone. If Shabby doesn't sack him his credibility (well what credibility he has) is shot to pieces.

I give it 48 hours. The worry us wil Shabby become the manager?

Shebby has said a lot more than that.

This is the crunch.

Kean is going or Shebby is.

I really hope you are right, but just cannot see Kean going whilst we are top. I know we won't be top for long, but I just can't see it happening yet.

This 16 or 17 from 21 has all been media speculation.

However Shebby did say at the forum after three defeats 'Yes!'

With Charlton and Forest away next it's only a matter of time.

But the points target hasn't just been plucked from thin air and was reported in two papers, one of which is a broadsheet. Add to that what Andy Cryer and Kammy have been tweeting and what phillip's been saying on this thread. Please, please,please this time let it happen.

• Backroom

Whoevers so confident he'll be gone tomorrow, Have a bet with me, give me odds of 10/1 & i'll put 20 grand on it.

Don't be silly you ain't doing that on here

And for someone who has £20k lying around you sure did get excited over a £500 bet last week

Archived