BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't exactly have it lying around as such, but if someone was willing to offer i'd transfer it from my business account. People just claim they know when in reality they know f all. He's not going tomorrow, has nobody learnt this yet?

I refuse to get my hopes up. I had bottles of champers ready to pop in the summer, when he went into that meeting with the owners in Pune and people were tweeting that he had been sacked. Until it is officially announced, it hasn't happened for me. However, we away games at Charlton and Forest to come, he could be under more pressure with highly possible bad results there.

Surely we'll all be entitled to lord it up when that day finally comes?! There'll be nothing but joy from me.

You are taking my comment the wrong way. I mean those who pretend to know something (who have been wrong time and time again) will be giving it the "told you I'm ITK" when they clearly aren't. I too can't wait for him to get the bullet and will welcome it like a trophy.

As I said on the match thread, I can think of reasons why Shebby and the owners might be reluctant to get rid of Kean at the moment. Statistically we are still averaging two points a game but, more importantly, if Kean is sacked the spotlight suddenly falls on Shebby and the owners. They have to get the next appointment right or the blame falls solely on them. At the moment Kean shields them from the flak. If we go up then they can claim they were right to stick by him and if we start losing games then Kean takes the flak. Once Kean goes Shebby has to find a manager who is prepared to work under him and that might not be as easy as some seem to think. I suspect that the owners will go for the soft option and stick with Kean for the time being.

Not too sure where the points total came from , I was told back to back defeats . However that was terrible tonight .

A line on one of the reasons he was not removed last season though ,

He along with his aids told Venkys that John and simon Williams were funding the protest , yep seems incredible but that is 100% fact , and as they will read this I suggest they do the right thing and resign before quite a few more facts are revealed !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived