BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too sure where the points total came from , I was told back to back defeats . However that was terrible tonight .

A line on one of the reasons he was not removed last season though ,

He along with his aids told Venkys that John and simon Williams were funding the protest , yep seems incredible but that is 100% fact , and as they will read this I suggest they do the right thing and resign before quite a few more facts are revealed !!!!!!!!!!!

Kean and Agnew telling porkies! Never!!

I like facts, give me more.

Not too sure where the points total came from , I was told back to back defeats . However that was terrible tonight .

A line on one of the reasons he was not removed last season though ,

He along with his aids told Venkys that John and simon Williams were funding the protest , yep seems incredible but that is 100% fact , and as they will read this I suggest they do the right thing and resign before quite a few more facts are revealed !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the kind of stuff you need posting on as many forums as possible, especially the LT. The more people know what hass actually been going on the better. Not everyone reads BRFCS.

Back when Kean was hired permanently I remember nicko saying he had put som money on it, and I tried to follow suit at 7/1. Because of Norwegian laws depositing money to foreign bookies at the time was difficult and I wasn't able to before all bets were suspended. Bummer.

Tried betting on 16/1 tonight but just got suspended again so it's a possible omen. I won't win any money but at least Mr. Kean goes.

Here's hoping anyway..

Glen, yes I had heard about the allegation that John and Simon Williams were actively and financially supporting "trouble" for Venky's.

Frankly I thought it too disgusting and absurd to see the light of day.

Somebody in Pune has got to be getting absolutely livid at the utter fools Kean has taken them for as well as getting extremely concerned about what else is going to emerge.

The decision has been taken to fire Kean so I don't know why they are hanging around waiting for more of this stuff to come out.

However, I am sad to say I am not surprised you are saying the last twelve months of hell is not coincidence. This is where it is getting extremely dirty.

Kean won't work again in this country after this job, so it seems his 'team' are using any tactics to deflect blame from him.

If they are not careful, it is going to be landing at their own door regardless of the resources and friends they might have.

I think it is time just to sod off with Kean and recognise they have had a very good run with Rovers and leave us alone.

To be honest Phillip I hope everything or anything that is available and is 100% correct comes out because it would make the football world eat their words

You are not the only one who would accept kicking off in the Conference to be unshackled from this nightmare.

This reminds me of the Friday night back in April/May when we all thought he was going to get sacked - I even got the champagne out prematurely. Also, Philip, if you are able to elaborate on the "I think it is worse than just that" in very general terms, please do so.

I am not one of the several people experiencing threats so the people who have received those threats have to decide how they handle it for the best of themselves and their families. There are, I believe, people within the game affected, not just fans.

Personally I am thankful to be too far removed and insignificant in this whole sorry saga. MPs, the Sports Minister and the CEO of the Premier League have heard what I have had to say so there is no point in having a go at me. It remains the case that I haven't seen the contents of the ever growing dossiers.

Very simply, there are reasons for Rovers NEVER to believe a word uttered by Shebby if Kean is not being sacked as soon as he gets to him at Ewood right now.

I agree with you. It has to happen now or shebby's credibility will be finished. He will join the list of those we want out of the club.

Archived