BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

I only hope that if/when Kean goes information does get into the public domain. I want people to know all the facts. My worry is that when he is gone the washing won't be aired-this will be a tragedy as it is important for the good of other clubs/football in general that people are aware of the damage that can be/has been inflicted and more importantly how/why. All skeletons out and start a fresh...

(Oh and has anybody got a sniff of any managers Shebby has been considering-if his words are to believed)

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 points from 7 games was the target. Kean has failed (again) but this time I believe he's gone. If Shabby doesn't sack him his credibility (well what credibility he has) is shot to pieces.

I give it 48 hours. The worry us wil Shabby become the manager?

I voiced that the moment shebby came in. Just hope it is not the case.

Not too sure where the points total came from , I was told back to back defeats . However that was terrible tonight .

A line on one of the reasons he was not removed last season though ,

He along with his aids told Venkys that John and simon Williams were funding the protest , yep seems incredible but that is 100% fact , and as they will read this I suggest they do the right thing and resign before quite a few more facts are revealed !!!!!!!!!!!

Not doubting this for a second. But surely both JW & SW could take legal action for false allegations. I also do not understand, if it is true, why JW has signed a nda why not just reveal everything.

Shebby doesn't seem to have any power whatsoever at Ewood in my opinion, he's just an aid who reports back to Venkys and is telling anyone who'll listen all the right things.

He was like a rabit in the headlights at the supporters meeting and got carried away with his own self-importance, it wouldn't surprise me is Singh went down the road before Kean and Agnew.

Not doubting this for a second. But surely both JW & SW could take legal action for false allegations. I also do not understand, if it is true, why JW has signed a nda why not just reveal everything.

Surely a NDA does not include the F.A/Relevant bodies -If this information needs to come out/or be acted upon then in time it will.

What seems clear though is the club cannot go on as a financial sustaining concern whilst Kean is so publicly involved (Attendance/merchandise/sponsership etc).

Purely as a business Venky's/all involved HAVE to remove him as Manager.

The longer he is not then the more interest/questions are subsequently generated as to why?-that in itself is risky for Venky's and all involved.

If Kean is removed then Venky's/all involved might feel that this will appease fans/press and further deeper questions won't subsequently be asked.

Going back to my previous post it is important that all information eventually gets into the public domain all involved must account for their actions-only then will fans be able to move forward.

Not too sure where the points total came from , I was told back to back defeats . However that was terrible tonight .

A line on one of the reasons he was not removed last season though ,

He along with his aids told Venkys that John and simon Williams were funding the protest , yep seems incredible but that is 100% fact , and as they will read this I suggest they do the right thing and resign before quite a few more facts are revealed !!!!!!!!!!!

Might be an omen, pressed Random on the mp3 player and it started playing tracks from New Order's - Power Corruption & Lies , would love to know what activities Team kean are up to today, hope there wasn't too much money spent kitting out the Director's offices to individual's taste as reward for their full support of the "plan", pictures of Tom Finney etc.

Does make you wonder why recently certain people have spoken in the press about forgetting (covering up) the past and having "transparency " only starting a couple of months ago doesn't it

I think it is worse than just that.

Really, then share it on here. I like you as a poster. but you cannot say shebby has to put up or shut up and not do the same. If you have fear of legal action being taken against you, do it via PM.

As I said on the match thread, I can think of reasons why Shebby and the owners might be reluctant to get rid of Kean at the moment. Statistically we are still averaging two points a game but, more importantly, if Kean is sacked the spotlight suddenly falls on Shebby and the owners. They have to get the next appointment right or the blame falls solely on them. At the moment Kean shields them from the flak. If we go up then they can claim they were right to stick by him and if we start losing games then Kean takes the flak. Once Kean goes Shebby has to find a manager who is prepared to work under him and that might not be as easy as some seem to think. I suspect that the owners will go for the soft option and stick with Kean for the time being.

That's my thinking also Parson. He's going nowhere at the moment.

I am not one of the several people experiencing threats so the people who have received those threats have to decide how they handle it for the best of themselves and their families. There are, I believe, people within the game affected, not just fans.

Personally I am thankful to be too far removed and insignificant in this whole sorry saga. MPs, the Sports Minister and the CEO of the Premier League have heard what I have had to say so there is no point in having a go at me. It remains the case that I haven't seen the contents of the ever growing dossiers.

I recall somebody on here telling me that there were threats made around the time of the takeover itself.

Really, then share it on here. I like you as a poster. but you cannot say shebby has to put up or shut up and not do the same. If you have fear of legal action being taken against you, do it via PM.

I think philipl has done more than enough so far PAFELL, he doesn't need to post what he knows, he's spoken with the real power brokers on the subject and hopefully the wheels are in motion.

Shebby today is YOUR day to get Blackburn fanbase UNITED as one. KEANSCUM is tactially inept, clueless, has not a shred of decency, humilty or class as a human being, he is a liar, a miscreant and a disgrace to the name of Blackburn Rovers.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention he is also a convicted criminal.

Its time to SACK the idiot and then get yourself down to the ticket office on Monday and see the line for renewals of season tickets.

KEANSCUM OUT

I think philipl has done more than enough so far PAFELL, he doesn't need to post what he knows, he's spoken with the real power brokers on the subject and hopefully the wheels are in motion.

But the real power brokers on the subject, as you call them have done nowt. The more folk who know, the more pressure can be put on to those who can do something.

I might be missing something here, and I read this forum a lot. But where and whom has it categorically been stated by that kean would be sacked if he didn't achieve 17 from 7. I've heard of the rumour, and im aware of the paper talk. Even on sky sports news about an hour before yesterday's game, don goodman was pitchside at ewood and asked by the interviewer about the 17 from 7 target. As though it is reported fact.

Any clarification would be welcome

But the real power brokers on the subject, as you call them have done nowt. The more folk who know, the more pressure can be put on to those who can do something.

I do agree to a certain extent with this-i am for absolute transparency on all knowledge. Of course people have to protect themselves from a legal minefield but Blackburn is a small community there are ways of leaking this information/drip feeding it out... The more people who know the less chance of threats there are on individuals/families. A few can be targeted/contained a majority can't.

I do agree to a certain extent with this-i am for absolute transparency on all knowledge. Of course people have to protect themselves from a legal minefield but Blackburn is a small community there are ways of leaking this information/drip feeding it out... The more people who know the less chance of threats there are on individuals/families. A few can be targeted/contained a majority can't.

But not every supporter lives in the Blackburn area. If just a few in a small community in Blackburn know about things, the more likely threats etc could come. But if it is spreading around the country as a whole, less likely imo.

But not every supporter lives in the Blackburn area. If just a few in a small community in Blackburn know about things, the more likely threats etc could come. But if it is spreading around the country as a whole, less likely imo.

Apologies i meant 'Blackburn' as in the clubs wider footballing community/fanbase-fans the world over. Not just the town-i entirely agree (I live/was born in Cornwall-although my family came from Haslingden).

get the feeling it will take a few teams going above us over the weekend then pull the trigger monday or next wednesday after 2 away defeats to make shebbys 3 in a row statement require action

kean out. and all the sack of ###### players he's signed out with hendry as well

12 games to play before december and p'boro aside all look highly lose-able i really hope the people in charge look at fixture lists

I think the pressure has been building and building on Kean and we have now passed the point of no return and I do not think that he will be in charge for the next match. Shebby and Venkys must realise/have realised that the issue is ripping/has ripped our club apart.

I was with two Bolton supporters yesterday and my only 'negative' is that they might pull the trigger first on Coyle and that would prevent me collecting a bob or two on Kean @ 40/1 (now down to 6/1) !

Oh yes, I forgot to mention he is also a convicted criminal.

Its time to SACK the idiot and then get yourself down to the ticket office on Monday and see the line for renewals of season tickets.

KEANSCUM OUT

Technically he's not. Not sticking up for him at all, think you're right, ticket office will go mad when he's binned.

Who will come in though ? I feel physically sick when I imagine Danny Murphy as caretaker manager.

I am not one of the several people experiencing threats so the people who have received those threats have to decide how they handle it for the best of themselves and their families. There are, I believe, people within the game affected, not just fans.

We've not heard much from P.Hunt since the leaked letter.

Presumably there are others leaving the club who know certain things which would be of interest to the FA.

Shebby doesn't seem to have any power whatsoever at Ewood in my opinion, he's just an aid who reports back to Venkys and is telling anyone who'll listen all the right things.

He was like a rabit in the headlights at the supporters meeting and got carried away with his own self-importance, it wouldn't surprise me is Singh went down the road before Kean and Agnew.

my thoughts too , if im wrong i will apologise .

Archived