BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby: put up or shut up time!

ABBEY

Technically he's not. Not sticking up for him at all, think you're right, ticket office will go mad when he's binned.

Who will come in though ? I feel physically sick when I imagine Danny Murphy as caretaker manager.

Completely wrong. Kean WAS CONVICTED of drink driving. That is a criminal offence. He has a criminal record now. Therefore he is a convicted criminal.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the pressure has been building and building on Kean and we have now passed the point of no return and I do not think that he will be in charge for the next match. Shebby and Venkys must realise/have realised that the issue is ripping/has ripped our club apart.

I was with two Bolton supporters yesterday and my only 'negative' is that they might pull the trigger first on Coyle and that would prevent me collecting a bob or two on Kean @ 40/1 (now down to 6/1) !

Yeah and they'll have first pick on whatever manager may be going out there.

The last sentence is mine ,somehow it's ended up in Mercerman's post.

I am not one of the several people experiencing threats so the people who have received those threats have to decide how they handle it for the best of themselves and their families. There are, I believe, people within the game affected, not just fans.

Personally I am thankful to be too far removed and insignificant in this whole sorry saga. MPs, the Sports Minister and the CEO of the Premier League have heard what I have had to say so there is no point in having a go at me. It remains the case that I haven't seen the contents of the ever growing dossiers.

I know you haven't seen the detail of the dossier - but what happened to it getting released to the press if we didn't get swift action by the FA. This has been going on months.

We've not heard much from P.Hunt since the leaked letter.

Presumably there are others leaving the club who know certain things which would be of interest to the FA.

You need to address this question to BRFC Action Group although I would fully understand if they have to observe confidentiality about a lot of the material they are gathering for their dossiers.

With regards to Kean's successor, I am moderately optimistic the choice will be between Messi and Maradona....

More seriously, I have heard one name suggested I would be ecstatic to see at Ewood and another who is no tactical genius but would get the place buzzing. I think both names might have been mentioned but as we are getting close to the reality of succession, I will leave that to others.

Absolutely nothing is pointing to Murphy as Manager although him hanging up his boots and guiding us to promotion might be the best for all concerned. He is by many accounts a very smart bloke and highly thought of football brain.

Who ever or if ever a new manager comes in it must be somebody with absolutely no affiliation with the current regime(ie. not murphy, hendry, shebby!), personally i dont think they will sack kean(The Liar) over 1 result whilst we are still in the promotion places(which is how the media would portray!), i think if points are dropped at Charlton, Forest that would hopefully seal it.

With regards to Kean's successor, I am moderately optimistic the choice will be between Messi and Maradona....

More seriously, I have heard one name suggested I would be ecstatic to see at Ewood and another who is no tactical genius but would get the place buzzing. I think both names might have been mentioned but as we are getting close to the reality of succession, I will leave that to others.

Absolutely nothing is pointing to Murphy as Manager although him hanging up his boots and guiding us to promotion might be the best for all concerned. He is by many accounts a very smart bloke and highly thought of football brain.

So you remain confident he's going?

Is one of these names a goalkeeper ?

And i think whoever replaces him needs to be as risk free and experienced(at this level) as possible, given a one season deal with the sole challenge of getting us promoted and then in the summer decide whether to stick with this person or seek a higher profile or up N coming long term manager.

But the real power brokers on the subject, as you call them have done nowt. The more folk who know, the more pressure can be put on to those who can do something.

Things like this take time, the people who can are looking at the situation, or that's my reading of it.

Sit tight and see what happens like the rest of us.

Who ever or if ever a new manager comes in it must be somebody with absolutely no affiliation with the current regime(ie. not murphy, hendry, shebby!), personally i dont think they will sack kean(The Liar) over 1 result whilst we are still in the promotion places(which is how the media would portray!), i think if points are dropped at Charlton, Forest that would hopefully seal it.

What's that about pigs with wings?

get the feeling it will take a few teams going above us over the weekend then pull the trigger monday

This is how I see it.....it might be why Kean just stressed the importance of being in the top 2.

Blackpool vs H'field on Monday.....Millwall vs Brighton.....Leicester vs Hull on Sunday......Palace vs Cardiff

Draws for Blackpool, Brighton and Hull would be enough for them to overtake us.....wins for H'field and Cardiff.......we could be as low as 5th by the Blackpool game on Monday.

I think the pressure has been building and building on Kean and we have now passed the point of no return and I do not think that he will be in charge for the next match. Shebby and Venkys must realise/have realised that the issue is ripping/has ripped our club apart.

I was with two Bolton supporters yesterday and my only 'negative' is that they might pull the trigger first on Coyle and that would prevent me collecting a bob or two on Kean @ 40/1 (now down to 6/1) !

40/1 is great odds but the reason why I didn't bet is because I think Coyle will go first....if results go against them today I think they could be in the relegation zone.

Archived