BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Keans wife lose her father/mother or something like that not long ago? Or maybe they were just ill I can't remember? Sure I haven't just imagined it........

Sounds like they've been pulling on the heart strings which to be quite honest is pretty sick.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-keans-wife-dragged-into-mounting-chaos-at-blackburn-rovers-7729052.html

Remember this too?

Why would anyone's wife want them to stay in a job where they are absolutely hated? Or does he spin the positives to her too?

Check the link being quoted. It's actually a link within that to an audio recording. It can't even be said that he was misquoted. :(

That bang on the head Jansen has has got so much to answer for :(

Life-changing medical treatment for three fans? Well, I suppose that's better than a pie and a pint.

But still they won't bin Kean. What is wrong with these people? Who cares what his ###### wife says? Honestly.

If rumours are to be believed then he has lost the dressing room anyway, so his days must be numbered. It's like watching that movie Downfall, except the Russians aren't sure whether to fire their shells or not because they had a nice pact with Uncle Adolf in 1940.

Life-changing medical treatment for three fans? Well, I suppose that's better than a pie and a pint.

That's the most cynical thing I've EVER read.

Sounds like BS to me though, much like the way they said they would pay for some fans' trips to Pune.

If it WERE true it wouldn't be the disgustingly blasé attitude with which they could just afford to splash the cash for someone to have a brain op or something equally serious (at least I assume they aren't talking about a few boob jobs - there are enough boobs at Rovers!) I'd be more concerned at the extreme lengths they would go to NOT to pot Kean.

Just get the tumour "managing" our club removed and change the lives of 25,000 people.

FFS.

Everyone seems to be close to her except the pissing fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes everyone apart from the people who actually pay money in and go and support the football club that they own with no other agenda but the team doing the best they can.

We should get Louie Therioux in to do a documentary on the Venky's - would be way more wacky than all his previous stuff in the States...

Have to say I feel I am living in a parallel universe watching this all going on. Will go down to Ewood for the Wolves game but not decided whether to actual "breach" the turnstile yet.

• Backroom
Sportingintelligence called Mrs Desai at her family home in Pune, India, this morning to ask about Kean’s situation. A secretary said she would return the call but this has not happened at the time of writing.

On Tuesday, Venky’s ‘global advisor’ Shebby Singh, said he had ‘no comment’ to make about Kean’s long-term future but that Kean would remain in charge for this weekend’s match against Charlton.

Singh has declined to comment further.

Blackburn director Paul Agnew said earlier this week that he had no knowledge that Kean was about to be sacked.

Anderson has not responded to messages. Rovers MD Derek Shaw is away today and unavailable for comment.

Communication has always been Venky's number one priority.

Is this article not just basically a fairly faithful rehash of what Kamy and Glen posted on this site several days ago?

As for the claim about the medical treatment - no bad thing taken in isolation if true but can anyone else over here corroborate that such an offer was made?

Still cant believe that Kean hasnt been sack yet??? dont see what the bloody hold up is in sacking him.

They want to change manager so get the hell on with it.

If he is allow to manage the next 3 games before being sack, then that could cost us big time if we lose a couple of games or only pick up a couple of points then we could easily be 7 or 8 points behind Blackpool and Brighton by then!!! You are allowing Kean to wreck our chances of promotion.

its tell Mrs D took a back seat and allow Balaji and Shebby to take over running the club.

Balaji is very passionate about rovers and attend some games whlist Mrs D doesnt attend game or even watch them .

Kean Out! PA and DS out! EB and CH out!

Balaji In! Shebby In! Sherwood in!!!

If he is allow to manage the next 3 games before being sack, then that could cost us big time if we lose a couple of games or only pick up a couple of points then we could easily be 7 or 8 points behind Blackpool and Brighton by then!!! You are allowing Kean to wreck our chances of promotion.

One could argue that more damage will be done if we do manage to pick up 7/9 points from those games and that convinces them to give Kean a bit longer.

The whole situation is sickening.

Archived