SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Redknapp and Tim Sherwood in please as Rovers new management team

A superb replacement but I really can't see Arry coming here. He will have his pick of prem jobs when the axes start falling.

My worry is that Cryer thinks Eric Black will be given a chance to make the job his own. 2 wins would probably land him the job and then the wheels start coming off we are back where we were only chanting Black Out instead (would need some amending or we will be racist!)

If Glen or anyone has any contact with Shebby you need to be having a word in his shell to get an experienced manager in.

A superb replacement but I really can't see Arry coming here. He will have his pick of prem jobs when the axes start falling.

My worry is that Cryer thinks Eric Black will be given a chance to make the job his own. 2 wins would probably land him the job and then the wheels start coming off we are back where we were only chanting Black Out instead (would need some amending or we will be racist!)

If Glen or anyone has any contact with Shebby you need to be having a word in his shell to get an experienced manager in.

Maybe so.

Cryer mention that Sherwood might be coming in on the coaching staff why I mention Redknapp.

But I see Sherwood coming in as number 2 to the next manager tho

Been sitting on this since yesterday evening, but now that LT has broken the story. Kean SHOULD be sacked tomorrow, senior venky's have told us that the decision to sack Kean has been made, I don't think that Kean will get Mrs D to change her mind this time.

KEAN IN!!!

please don't let this be a pish take.if it is true then lee clarke for me.

Lee Clark is doing well at Brum....I've never seen them look as bad as they did Saturday and they weren't good against Coventry or Watford.

Grayson would be a better shout than Clark for me.

I got him at 9/2 earlier, think Jewell is close to going too. Not enough to move to move the market mind so money's going in.

Ditto

Edit: Barry you're banned ;)

I really do think, if this happens, we owe adebt of gratitude to Shebby Singh, he has told it like it is to Venkys and they have backed him with money for Rhodes etc and now appear to backing his judgement again, if this happens, we should in all honesty, get behind the guy, the team and whoever is managing, be it caretaker or other!!

Lee Clark is doing well at Brum....I've never seen them look as bad as they did Saturday and they weren't good against Coventry or Watford.

Grayson would be a better shout than Clark for me.

Ditto

Edit: Barry you're banned ;)

If you want a conspiracy theory, I bumped into Grayson on Sainsbury's car park in Clitheroe on Friday evening. Haven't a feckin clue what he was doing there and I honestly don't think he had !

I really do think, if this happens, we owe adebt of gratitude to Shebby Singh, he has told it like it is to Venkys and they have backed him with money for Rhodes etc and now appear to backing his judgement again, if this happens, we should in all honesty, get behind the guy, the team and whoever is managing, be it caretaker or other!!

Completely agree with you.

Also, isn't Shebby good pals with Redknapp?

I thought that's where the links were coming from, for Redknapp.

Gutted I have to go to bed soon, early start tomorrow!

Will open the champagne when I get home :rover:

+1

Your not the only one ! I'm trying my best not to get over exited but if this happens ill defiantly be getting the jelly and ice cream out !

I am already having my jelly and ice cream, its called Moet and it tastes like Nectar, when its announced tomorrow, I can alway buy another one :D

Archived