BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Having come through a series of difficult moments, the 44-year-old is understood to be hopeful that he can persuade the owners he is still the right man to take the club forward".

Delusional to the end.

Fully expect the proverbial to hit the fan unless his silence is bought.

Souey would be great but I can't see it. Don't rate any of the crew that Kean brought in. One ex Rover who is doing quite well is Keith Hill, not that I expect him to be considered, but would like him as a No.2 to a proven manager.

Only 2 words for this folks: PEOPLE POWER!

To the doubters: it looks like the club boycott has finally worked,if this is talk is true then i will be down to Ewood tomorrow for my tickets.

TIME TO UNITE AND BACK THE CLUB NOW GUYS!

C'MON THE BLUES!!

And if true, I also will be back for the next home game!!

No need to say anything, think everyone else has said it all.

The minute he goes, I am buying a ticket for the Charlton game. Haven't been to a match for the last couple of years because of certain obstacles, but in the main it has been because of the ill feeling that I have towards this guy.

Please be true.

• Backroom

Now available in BRFCS shop here http://brfcs.spreads...tomize/color/17 Disclaimer - Once ordered can not be cancelled if he doesn't get potted

kgone2_zpsdbb6637e.jpg

If you want the print in a different colour , do not order let us know and we will put it up

Ordered!! Hope it's not premature but i couldn't resist!

• Backroom

Don't spend yet lads !

Just had a text from a colleague in Suffolk who expects Ipswich to make an announcement before 10.00 am tomorrow :(

Seriously p1ssed-off if this happens.

That was expected but it's only the cherry on top

The real prize is Kean being gone

• Backroom

Don't spend yet lads !

Just had a text from a colleague in Suffolk who expects Ipswich to make an announcement before 10.00 am tomorrow :(

Seriously p1ssed-off if this happens.

FWIW I've heard nothing about Jewell imminently going, and somebody would have said something to me by now.

IF Ipswich do make a pre-10am announcement they will have kept this sacking incredibly quiet. Most Ipswich fans are despondent because they think we're going to get Redknapp instead of them.

• Backroom

Know what you are saying but we were almost touching the cash ! Wife and daughter have already spent mine !

I'll still buy you a pint Mercer either way if it makes you feel better

Only 2 words for this folks: PEOPLE POWER!

To the doubters: it looks like the club boycott has finally worked,if this is talk is true then i will be down to Ewood tomorrow for my tickets.

TIME TO UNITE AND BACK THE CLUB NOW GUYS!

C'MON THE BLUES!!

Lets all hope its true because its a damn fine feeling folks!

Archived