BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

We can't get rid of the owners. They must choose to go and choose who they want to sell us on to. As far as I'm concerned, so long as they continue to reinvest in the playing staff and start making decent decisions I wouldn't want their heads to roll - but won't trust them or forget the almighty feckups they've made since buying us.

* I think I've misread who you meant. I'm now gathering you are on about Anderson.

My opinion is Anderson isnt involved now and if he wants to continue as a licensed football agent, should keep a very low profile for a while!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't get rid of the owners. They must choose to go and choose who they want to sell us on to. As far as I'm concerned, so long as they continue to reinvest in the playing staff and start making decent decisions I wouldn't want their heads to roll - but won't trust them or forget the almighty feckups they've made since buying us.

* I think I've misread who you meant. I'm now gathering you are on about Anderson.

No, look no further than club contractor promoted to Director as reward for his efforts to Team Kean

I would be happy with Dalglish and sherwood assistant.

I would not want Kenny again, he did not do well a Liverpool, I feel he's lost the plot a little bit, an experienced man with Sherwood sounds appealing to me. These players need a shot in the arm, someone they can truly believe in and trust, a first timer is just not going to get that. Anyway it's all a bit pre-mature but here's hoping.

This has been coming for weeks. So many things were different to last season, apart from his incompetence obviously: no more tips to India; Shebby's arrival; his 180 shift in post-match interviews; his absence of swagger about his untouchability; the transfer policy.

Venky's have a long way to undo the damage they have done, but for buying Rhodes, keeping Givet etc and sacking Kean, I think sending them signals that we recognise they might have turned the corner will encourage them to keep on this path.

Wow this is awesome. Holloway would be the best choice, but I don't think he'll leave Blackpool. When Blackpool got promoted, he said about leaving Plymouth Argyle, "I had a year out of football and had to think about what went wrong in my life. I was given some decent values from my mum and dad in our council house, and one of them was honesty and trust and loyalty. And I forgot to do all that at Plymouth. I left them. And I made the biggest mistake of my life."

all this betting talk is tedius ######, can you not start a betting thread for yourselfs, your cloging up this thread, cheers and good luck!

The value of the global betting market is now measured in pounds trillion !

It's a huge, huge industry dwarfing football.

Would hardly call it tedious !

My money's on Karl Robinson.

Very ambitious young manger, would certainly take the job and more importantly he's someone fancied by Balaji.

Although saying this, no bookies are taking money on our next manager at this moment. Robinson was 16/1 yesterday, though his odds may have shortened by tomorrow.

There is always a market for next manager !

I think that the signing of Rhodes signalled that the owners suddenly have real intent. I think that they will aim high and offer someone a big-bucks, short term deal with a massive promotion bonus attached. Something like that would attract any manager, even the likes of Redknapp.

As many have said, I'd now accept anyone over Kean though and there are a hell of a lot of decent managers out of work Redknapp, Curbishley, Keegan, Dalgleish, Benitez and McCarthy would all get these players organised and out of this league, there are countless others out there too who could actually do a job here.

Anyway, I hope we all get what we deserve tomorrow. Fingers crossed that he finally goes and good luck with your bets fellas...time for bed for me now.

Jesus wept. The squabling over a new manager has already reached fever pitch.

Lets get one thing straight, whoever comes in as manager has to get 100% support from the whole fanbase.

+1

I think that the signing of Rhodes signalled that the owners suddenly have real intent. I think that they will aim high and offer someone a big-bucks, short term deal with a massive promotion bonus attached. Something like that would attract any manager, even the likes of Redknapp.

I hope so.

Archived