SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This news has brightened my day.

Off to golf shortly, I'll be enjoying every hit, I'm going to write "Kean out" on my ball!

Hopefully two years of hell and heartbreak about to end.

Well guys, I wrote Kean Out on my ball, and it worked a treat.

I haven't played as well for a long time.

My net score was 7 under par! Won the day.

Well if this happens today like 99.99% of the people here I will be overjoyed, and despite my mixed feelings about Shebby a huge thanks will have to go out to him, he has brought some very decent good players in and will of stuck to his word.. all in all it looks like a very complete plan from him to remove Kean who has no excuses for the performances this season with the investment put in.

For me I would love a double team in charge, Schuster and Salgado would be my choice.. allot of peeps may not know that Schuster himself works allot with smaller clubs and has experience to back his profile, the contacts and has worked with Salgado. While he does not have the experience here, he does have the tactical knowledge and style of play that would suit the players we have and would command instant respect.

Not home and dry yet, just talked to contact in Pune and "team Kean" are trying to get him 2 more games. But source says it is unlikely that Mrs D will change her mind this time.

Think we all know what happens next......

Just walk away man, show some of the famous dignity and walk away.

Not home and dry yet, just talked to contact in Pune and "team Kean" are trying to get him 2 more games. But source says it is unlikely that Mrs D will change her mind this time.

I'd almost like them to grant him two extra games TO WATCH HIM RECEIVE EVEN MORE ABUSE (this clearly is not true-but you get my point).

I can guarantee that the next home match numbers would fall even further...Now the papers have run with this it really is the point of no return for KEAN!!!

Could you tell us what snakes from Team Kean are out there, obviously the deluded one is there bubbling like a baby but who else?

And why two games , surely the paper shredding could be done in a day?

Oh great... He'll no doubt get two more games, then.

Any truth in the rumours about him becoming DoF if relieved of his managerial duties?

Wouldn't surprise me but crazy. Even if we win both will it bring back the missing thousands? No. If Desai caves again she is a total fool.

Bottom line is that Kean has to be removed from the club altogether. IMO, unless this happens, we will continue to be a club ripped apart with no heart / soul.

Not surprised about the Team Kean antics - as I flagged last night, the 'dirty fighting' would start soon. Think we will soon know if Kean has 'something' on them !

Very surprised Mrs D is even allowing contact from team kean. If she has made the decision to sack him, then sack him. She should not even entertain any grovel from team kean. After all she like us all know, it would be sheer Bull----

If you did bet would you still use that £30 in your wallet...ie that he is going today?

Yes I would still put it on. I don't think that Mrs D will change her mind this time, to far down the line and they would look very stupid now with it being leaked to the press if suddenly he was given more time.

Archived