BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton v Rovers

Eddie

Was about to say that with or without Murphy, Vukcevic HAS to feature in this game, either starting or at least on the bench. The reports from the reserves game against Everton tell us that he bossed that game from the centre of midfield; he completed 90mins so must be fit enough; and no-one else has made the right midfield slot their own yet. Therefore, he can fill in in CM or RM.

However, went on the Rovers website to read the team news and I see that he has not even been included in the squad... again! An absolute joke! He has proven himself to be on form and fit recently so there should be no excuses to not include him, it's such a waste of a talented player. Think, if we didn't know it already, this proves something is amiss here. I really hope he can become involved once Kean's gone to prove himself.

There is also no Sandomierski but Rosado has made the squad for the first time. Can anyone say who was the better player out of Vukcevic and Rosado from the reserves game? Would like to see Rosado feature just to see if he can make an impact for us. Maybe he could fill the RM slot. I see Edinho is included again despite showing nothing to be deemed worthy of a place and it didn't sound like he did much in the reserves game either.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd actually prefer to see Lowe in there away from home, his mobility and tendency to keep things simple might help those ahead of him.

.............. Robinson

Ribeiro Dann Givet Olsson

.......... Lowe . Etuhu

. Pedersen Gomes Nunes

................ Rhodes

I'd probably go with that. Pedersen on the right isn't ideal but he'll be marginally better than Ribeiro/Lowe/Formica in the absence of Kazim-Richards.

We could also sacrifice a bit of width on one of the flanks and play the likes of Gomes and Rochina in a triangle behind Rhodes. I'd like to see us try that actually.

One thing we aren't short of is options.

If Kean is in charge tomorrow, is he gonna get dogs abuse from the fans who go Charlton? How many are going to the Valley?

So who will be in charge of the team? Shebby assisted by Eric Black? Hendry presumably tied up driving Uncle Fester back to Surrey............

(edit - spookily coincident with Kelbo post - where did the confirmation of Black in charge come from?)

So who will be in charge of the team? Shebby assisted by Eric Black? Hendry presumably tied up driving Uncle Fester back to Surrey............

(edit - spookily coincident with Kelbo post - where did the confirmation of Black in charge come from?)

Heard on the radio

Archived