BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

News Update.

Alan75

Sunderland v Rovers

In his after match interview, Rovers boss Graeme Souness was disappointed that forwards, Cole and Yorke failed to make the most of chances created at the Stadium of Light. Souness is quoted in the media as saying

"We think we've dropped two points today.

"I think we've had some very good chances falling to the right people, and on a normal day, Andy or Dwight would have put at least one of them away.

"I'm disappointed because I think we did enough to win the game, but I think I have to be happy with the way we played at times."

Mark Hughes

Mark Hughes has signed a two-year extension to his current contract, as manager of Wales. Hughes, capped more than 70 times by Wales, retired from playing at the end of last season after being released by Rovers.

Marc Richards

Swansea City report that twenty-year-old Blackburn striker Marc Richards has been given permission to stay on loan with Swansea City until the end of the season, after former Rovers forward James Thomas, who is currently Swanseas top goal scorer, suffered a leg injury. Since joining Swansea on loan Marc has scored 1 league goal in 4 appearances.

Darren Dunning

Macclesfield Town report on their web site that they are set to complete the loan signing of Blackburn Rovers midfielder Darren Dunning. Dunning recently returned to Ewood after a loan spell with Third Division Torquay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.