BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Trust Press Release and Launch - BRSIT and BRST merge

Paul

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this post on another message board, following the email 'outrage' from the summer it raises some questions on the handling of people's information....

"Where do these people get their information from? Got a letter asking me to DONATE or sell my shares to them. Where do they get their addresses from? even if it is because i am a registered shareholder, surely i should be covered by the Data Protection Act from receiving unwanted and unsolicited letters ( and previously, e-mails ).

This has been asked to be kept confidential, (Why?) but i am that brassed off with them i have posted this to see if any other small shareholders have been approached in this way."

• Backroom

Looking back some of my comments have been unfair. I think the only way we can move forward is together, I may not have not keen on things said in haste in the past but time to let bygones be bygones and not dwell on silly things

The more I see of the club's attempts to bring the support back onside and the deep divide which exists between the club and the support the more convinced I become part or full fan ownership is the only solution.

In John Williams and Tom Finn we had management we could trust and believe in. Both understood delivering on the pitch and respecting the fans are the key to managing Rovers successfully.

The support need a trusted individual(s) at board level. Supporter led ownership is the key to this; if you want to influence your club's future membership of Rovers Trust is a must.

As a committed Trust member, we need all to get behind it and not just be cynical from the sidelines.

It is there for the 'worst case scenario' of meltdown if the amateurs cannot match their wish for PL football with their competences as Managers and Owners. There is no evidence after 2 years they have 10% of the competences required to operate the UK Football "business model".

We need to be ready.

A Press Release was issued a few minutes ago announcing the merger of BRSIT and BRST to form the new Rovers Trust.

To visit the new Rovers Trust website and learn about the groups aims and ambitions please go to http://roverstrust.co.uk/ and to read the Press Release follow the link under Latest News.

Our membership drive begins today! This the opportunity for all Rovers fans to take active steps towards bringing Blackburn Rovers into Community Ownership. This is about what YOU can do for YOUR club - starting today

Today you can join and become a member to help support the drive for community ownership of the club - putting the club where it should be, in the supporters hands.

A Press Release was issued a few minutes ago announcing the merger of BRSIT and BRST to form the new Rovers Trust.

To visit the new Rovers Trust website and learn about the groups aims and ambitions please go to http://roverstrust.co.uk/ and to read the Press Release follow the link under Latest News.

Our membership drive begins today! This the opportunity for all Rovers fans to take active steps towards bringing Blackburn Rovers into Community Ownership. This is about what YOU can do for YOUR club - starting today

Today you can join and become a member to help support the drive for community ownership of the club - putting the club where it should be, in the supporters hands.

BUT DONT ASK QUESTIONS AS QUESTIONS ARE FROWNED UPON.

Abbey

You can ask as many questions as you like!

Come to the launch at Blackburn Cathedral on Saturday November 24 10am.

Everyone involved wil be there including Simon Garner and Gleen Keeley.

I asked a question yesterday and the post was removed and I was told I couldn't ask the the question as the question I asked wasn't TRUE . So you ask any question as long as its vetted. In the dragon den style for that reason I'm out.

Paul answered the question in private only.if the trust are to be trusted so to speak then a simple question like the one I asked in public needs answering in public . I'm still at a loss why it can't be and to me the secrecy is crazy.

Archived