BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

anyone else have this? i had it years ago but this last week its come back, when im lying in bed at night, i cant keep my legs still because of this weird dull sensation in my legs, a kind of aching tingling pain, its seriously affecting my sleep as i only get 3 or 4 hours sleep with this condition, its getting to the point where i feel like banging my head against a brickwall, anyone who has it or knows of people with this got any solutions to prevent it?

anyone else have this? i had it years ago but this last week its come back, when im lying in bed at night, i cant keep my legs still because of this weird dull sensation in my legs, a kind of aching tingling pain, its seriously affecting my sleep as i only get 3 or 4 hours sleep with this condition, its getting to the point where i feel like banging my head against a brickwall, anyone who has it or knows of people with this got any solutions to prevent it?

Where you from RaO?

Archived