BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

genuine congratulations from me. A shocking manager and good riddance for you. As an outsider looking in I cab only hope that your owners actually get decent advice and appoint a proper and effective football manager. My personal suggestion would be Alan Curbishley. He rebuilt Charlton from near extinction into a well run and community based football club. Eventually being decent mid-table premiership team.

I second the Curbishly nomination.

Happy days, I didn't expect him to resign I have to say, thought he would of held on till they pushed him out of the door, lets hope they can now do a decent job of getting a proper manager in.

He's resigned imo cos he'll look to sue brfc for shebby harassing until he felt his job was untenable.

He will cite comments over the points thing which he'll say he wasn't told, the comment pointing to him being a liar etc.

In my opinion, a person like Kean only resigns when he percieves some economic value to himself as compared to sticking it out. If he released a statement through his lawyers, I suspect they've considered all aspects of his claim and believe this was his most advantageous route. I wonder if and when the other shoe will drop?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNTENABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been untenable for the best part of 15 months. It smacks of him trying to keep some sort of reputation intact, probably in the vain hope somebody will employ him. Let's see if all the people who backed him in 'the game' are quick to offer him a job now.

Get out and never, ever darken our door again you horrible little turd.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really, really has to be true this time doesn't it? From Rovers fans everywhere, goodbye, Steve. You have been the worst manager in our once proud history, the most disliked, and if you had a shred of the dignity non-Rovers fans have spent 18 months bleating about you would have resigned as soon as it was obvious to everyone in Ewood that you were the wrong man for the job. Finally we have our club back. Unless Venky's screw up the new appointment, of course!

Archived