BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen. Goals On Sunday could have gotten on to him and said that he was getting some amount of grief in the questions that were being asked of him and maybe it was better to avoid the embarrassment. Or maybe, he just couldn't turn up, because he had to walk the dog he doesn't have or go for a hair cut. The possibilities are endless.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/9781863/Sam-Allardyce-accepts-substantial-damages-from-Steve-Kean-and-Blackburn-after-settling-legal-row-out-of-court.html

Apologies if this has been posted. I went back a whole page before i gave up checking! But i guess this might have been the reason Kean cried off Goals on Sunday.

• 8 months later...

Quite possibly my favourite post of all time, cheers Booth.

Happy anniversary everyone!

My pleasure. Just a bit soured by SS screwing up appointing a decent manager afterwards. I think we missed our boat for going back up because of that to be honest.

Archived