BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

• Backroom

This, IMO, will be all about Kean pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal and maximising his claim.

Said yesterday we were in for an electric 12 hours ! Just thought it would happen earlier in the day !

I owe you one Mercerman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ecstatic, overjoyed and its like a huge weight has been lifted. looking forward to the charlton game tomorrow (the first game I have looked forward to in a long time) don't care about the result either, so happy right now they could tonk us 10-0 and it wouldn't take this moment away.

My wife is so getting it tonight :lol:

Can't stop smiling. Even though I know he's going to get a sickening amount of sympathy from the press.

I prefer to think of the look on his face, and the smug grin sliding off the side of it, as the workman was removing the name plate from his office door - with Kean still sat behind his desk.

"I wish to thank all the players and coaching staff for their great support and the majority of the fans, who now see their club heading towards an automatic promotion position back to the Premiership. I wish the club all the very best for the future."

To55er!

Majority???? Twunt!!!

Rot in hell Steve Kean

I'm having a wainright to your demise NOW

Phew, have calmed down a bit now. I certainly didn't see this happening after him taking the press conference this morning. Thank god he's gone and I hope he never gets a job in football again, not that he'll need one after all the money he's raped from this club. I'm just thankful I'll never have to see his ugly, snidey mug every time I click something Rovers related online.

Next stop to get rid of the odious Agnew and any of the other bad eggs left over, oh and I hope any of the pillocks who were supporting him on here do one as well (you know who you are).

Time to book tickets for the Wolves game now, I can get back to supporting the club I love.

Also cheers to Mercerman if you're reading this for pointing those odds out when they were 25/1, made a nice £130 quid out of that, thanks mate. :tu:

He probably knew his time was coming, probably knew that Balaji was coming to sack him, so he decided to resign before that happened and save himself some face. I mean, to resign while his team is third in the Championship, that would probably bolster his chances for future jobs in football.

MAY I THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED TO RID THE CLUB OF THE TOSSER. EVERY PERSON IVE MET THE NEW FRIENDS IVE MADE.THE PEOPLE WHO PROTESTED IM PROUD TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY ONE YOU.PROUD OF EVERYONE WHO DEMOED OUTSIDE BROCKHALL IN THE ARTIC BLAST.THE PEOPLE WHO WENT THE EXTRA YARD ...EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE ACTION GROUP.THE PEOPLE WHO BOYCOTTED...EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU I GIVE YOU A BIG FAT ABBEY SALUTE.

RTWD

I'm jetting in as we speak ... mop bucket and 63 bottles of domestos at the ready. Gonna cleanse Ewood of this loathsome toad's presence.

Venky's - don't ever (Please don't use that word again) with the fans again, you'll come off worse.

And for Christ's sakes don't give the job to Hendry!

Archived