BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Let's sell out v Wolves!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im stuck in Norway, so cant be a part of this spectacular event this is gonna be now.

I think its extremely important to forget about Kean now, put that horrible man behind us, and lets show the football world how much Rovers fans LOVE their club. This is a wonderful chance to show that!

Kean who? ROVERS TILL I DIE

Let's just rest easy on Braddock, okay? Kean is gone, there shouldn't be any more infighting or abuse just because someone doesn't share everyone else's opinions. In any case, I guess this means the boycott is cancelled, right? Let's show up in full force to show Venkys and the world that we approved of Kean being forced to resign!

Let's just rest easy on Braddock, okay? Kean is gone, there shouldn't be any more infighting or abuse just because someone doesn't share everyone else's opinions. In any case, I guess this means the boycott is cancelled, right? Let's show up in full force to show Venkys and the world that we approved of Kean being forced to resign!

Agreed, well said that man

We won't sell out but a healthy increase in the home attendance would be very welcome.

The owners have now spent 8m on Rhodes and shifted Kean after ONE loss.

No-one has any valid excuse for not going down now imo.

If you don't you're just making reasons up.

I am in Spain for 2 weeks from Monday but will be back for the Sheff Wed game!!

Archived