BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Let's sell out v Wolves!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will definitely be getting half season tickets, but Warrington Wolves (the Barcelona of Rugby League) getting to their first Grand Final has likely KO'd my attendance at the Wolves game.

I hope they run a smashing offer on half season tickets and get back thousands for the regular attendance!

We would look VERY stupid if we had a sub-20K attendance next week!

I don't agee, if we get 17k or over I'd be happy, not everyone will come back right away, especially if the manager situation isn't sorted.

just had a quick look at how many seats seem to be available on the rovers site for the wolves game and its still looking VERY sparce, cant see there being more than maybe 16,500 going(which would still be quite a reasonable increase) unless a new manager that has a good reputation comes in before saturday.

i know but still, i think people need to be a bit more realistic in there expections regarding atendances, i think after an initial spike against wolves they will drop down and then improve gradually IF the right manager is brought in, also unless season tkts are given a reduced price i expect a lot of people will just go to the odd game and hang on till halve season tkts are available.

i know but still, i think people need to be a bit more realistic in there expections regarding atendances, i think after an initial spike against wolves they will drop down and then improve gradually IF the right manager is brought in, also unless season tkts are given a reduced price i expect a lot of people will just go to the odd game and hang on till halve season tkts are available.

Whatever the attendance its going to be a far better atmosphere, take the positives!

I might be proved wrong but I am personally convinced Black is a stop gap but that Shebby/Balaji are giving themselves a bit of time and space to consult and organise a process. They are not ideal but having the dreadful Shaw involved is what really worries me.

In any event, I urge fans to get along to Ewood on Saturday.

The more that turn up the more vindicated we will be about Kean and the more confidence hopefully it will give Balaji to aim high in the manager selection.

Archived