BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Let's sell out v Wolves!

I might be proved wrong but I am personally convinced Black is a stop gap but that Shebby/Balaji are giving themselves a bit of time and space to consult and organise a process. They are not ideal but having the dreadful Shaw involved is what really worries me.

In any event, I urge fans to get along to Ewood on Saturday.

The more that turn up the more vindicated we will be about Kean and the more confidence hopefully it will give Balaji to aim high in the manager selection.

+1

And I think the delay may also being about sorting out available finances. If the Brothers Roa and Singh have been asking around, they know that the good managers will want guarantees as to: 1) a decent compensation package; 2) their own backroom staff; and, 3) something of a transfer budget. So its good that they spend the time crunching some numbers.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

IMO there would have been a lot more renewals and enthusiasm had Venky's actually sacked Kean on Monday. Their inability to sack him, causing the fans more ire, has perhaps cost them some ticket sales for both Wolves and season tickets. A decisive sacking may have convinced people Venky's meant business, but their dilly-dallying shows little has changed and I imagine there are a lot of people now waiting cautiously to see who they appoint before taking the plunge.

Hope all the non renewers due to Keanochio now come back..... we shall see

Hope there is a much better feeling around Ewood on Saturday and we roar the boys onto a victory!!

Reading the Manager thread, looks like we''ll be getting posters saying "losing at home to Wolves will be a good thing as it will stop Black getting the job."

A bit of info regarding ST's. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

Direct Debits are still available. A 20% deposit is needed, so for instance a ST in the Riverside works as follows:

Full price adult = £259. Deposit £51, 10 monthly payments @ £24.

JW upper outer full price = £389. Deposit £77, 10 monthly payments @ £35.

You should be grateful to those fans for having the balls to stand up to the Raos - and putting Kean under the pressure he was obviously feeling.

I think your wish will be granted, tickets going well by all accounts?

Seaon ticket forms at the ready also, but if they appoint Singh or that other indian chap we'll not be renewing, Black I can live with.

You should be grateful to those fans for having the balls to stand up to the Raos - and putting Kean under the pressure he was obviously feeling.

Here here :tu:

Me and my daughter will be attending on Sat for the first time this season. It's only been a handful of games (thankfully) but the wait has been painful. Let's hope for 90 mins of singing and good vibes not felt since we had a proper manager at the helm. Really think the club should revise the ST price due to events of the past week and the potential demand that would ensue. Am reluctant to pay for games I've missed. COYB!

is it still the full price? thought they might be doing a slight reduction

It gets discounted by the price of any ticket you bought for the Hull or Leicester game, that is all. Still works out ridiculously good, especially when compared to paying oer match.

Just got tickets for 5 mates who haven't really been going during the Venky / Kean Era. I asked the ticket office lady about sales and she said they were doing okay. She said there had been some season ticket renewals and some buying tickets for this match. I got the impression there hasn't really been the mad rush that we all want, although there is still time yet. I am afraid that rovers fans will come in for some stick from the media if there are not 20k there are on saturday.

The wolves game will sort the wheat from the chaff. The wheat being those who are genuine fans who have quite properly stayed away and will now return. The chaff being those who claim they have stayed away because of Kean but will now look for other excuses to stay away ie wait for new manager, eric black, Venkys still here, blah blah blah

It gets discounted by the price of any ticket you bought for the Hull or Leicester game, that is all. Still works out ridiculously good, especially when compared to paying oer match.

thanks for the info, however ive just renewed a few hours ago! they just discounted my Wolves ticket off the price of the season ticket which i bought minutes after knowing the piece of sh1t was no more

5000. yeah right in your wildest wet dreams. the boycott might have knocked a few forum member and gobby LET commenters off the gate and that's about it

I was referring to the increased level of interest compared to the previous 3 games.

I still think we will be very lucky to top 17000

Archived