BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Let's sell out v Wolves!

5000. yeah right in your wildest wet dreams. the boycott might have knocked a few forum member and gobby LET commenters off the gate and that's about it

I was referring to the increased level of interest compared to the previous 3 games.

I still think we will be very lucky to top 17000

Wet dreams no.....this figure came from the Club, and no I will not reveal who.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those ST prices really are quite good value for money, wish I was in a position to have one!

Got to agree on value for money and your other sentiment, just got mine through for Perth Glory AU$350 equiv 225 GBP , that's for 13 home games,nice members pack though free scarf, baseball cap , metal keyring bottle opener, car & bumper stickers, fridge magnets etc. Can't complain though owner losing at least $2 million of his personal wealth every season.

Not done one of these for so long, but is anyone up for BRFCS meeting up in the Fox & Hounds before the game?

We'd be up for that Glenn, and Bob and Dawn are of the furniture at The Fox so thats a start.

5000. yeah right in your wildest wet dreams. the boycott might have knocked a few forum member and gobby LET commenters off the gate and that's about it

I was referring to the increased level of interest compared to the previous 3 games.

I still think we will be very lucky to top 17000

You clearly have trouble with sums, look at the gates, look at the numbers down from last season, if you need further help give me a shout.

The boycott knocked thousands off the gate, thats a fact.

Wet dreams no.....this figure came from the Club, and no I will not reveal who.

Was the source a mind reader who knew what season ticket holders would do right up to 2.59pm on the day of the game? ;-)

Is there a deadline for buying season tickets?

• Backroom

Those ST prices really are quite good value for money, wish I was in a position to have one!

Agreed, if I was anywhere near Blackburn I'd snap one up in a second now that Kean is gone. I would also have picked one up straight away in the seasons before Venky's took over. Keep hoping I'll meet a Rovers supporter in this area with a car who's up for going to Ewood every couple of weeks with a season ticket but so far no luck.

5K???

All our attendances have been 12k+ - so why would they only expect so low??

5K???

I think he was referring to the boycott, but Wolves ticket sales for the wolves fans aint been great so far , less than 1000, hopefully that will pick up and add to an electric atmosphere come saturday

5K???

Think you missed all the fun last week a boycott was to be advertised in the LT spread over 6-7 days, got quite a bit of media coverage, well twitter and such lolI

It could quite well have been as low as 5000 if most stuck to their word.

Must admit I've been like a kid at Christmas since the lying swine got sacked, even fancied going to Forrest tonight but have been strongly advised not to travel because we're rubbish, and that would dampen my enthusiasm for Saturday

Out of our group we'll have 12 people going Saturday, not 1 of us has been so far this season, looking forward to it.

Flight at 8 am sat morning, cant wait... straight to the Fox and the hound...heap of pints in celebration!! hopefully it will be a party like atmosphere after gettin rid of d!ckhead and a 'positive' result tonight!! ^_^

Come on Rovers!! :rover:

Afternoon all - just wanted to say this will be my first home game attended this season. Bought 4 tickets about an hour after the VE news broke (Victory Ewood) - thought this would be one hell of a party atmosphere, and the perfect first game to bring my youngest 2 lads (and the Mrs) to. Cannot wait.

Surely attendance will be massively up for this game...

No chance it will be 20k considering only around 300 extra season tickets have been sold. I can't see thousands of walk on's. I haven't purchased a ST because I'm not committing until I know who the new manager is. I went last night to forest and after the absolute dross, no way will I pay £15 to watch that on Saturday, and everyone sat around and with me said the same thing. I'd imagine 17K maximum, considering wolves will probably bring around 2500.

Archived