BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] LT Rallying Call Banner

Ralfinho

Phew!! Im over the moon tonight, it looks like the mounting pressure and momentum of the planned boycott has actually worked. \now with all the donations I want to know what everyone would like me to do?

One option is to run a rallying call banner next week for the planned days to try and get Ewood Park packed out next Saturday, I have posted on twitter and Facebook for graphic designer to mock up a banner and I will choose the best one and send for print.

The other option is to run a banner for one of the days and the remaining money to be donated to a local charity.

Which one would you prefer?

Can a poll with the 2 options be created ASAP please?

A one day,full pager and donate the rest to charity.

I agree - perhaps thank the LT and particularly A Cryer for their support. Make a dignified statement from the fans for the fans and give the rest to a good local cause.

Maybe not a full page, but something for a day or two to say 'get your arses to Ewood on 6 Oct' is my vote, rest to charity, and an article from Cryer summing all this up if he can be encouraged!

Im liking this idea. I will get in touch with Cryer. I am sure he will happily oblige and whats everyones charity of choice?

Ralfinho happy with my donation to go with a one day add and the rest to buy season tickets for charity.

Just looked up what the Mayor of Blackburn's charity is for this year, there are two East Lancs Hospice and Miles of Smiles , be good publicity for Rovers supporters and the Mayor did support the Action group etc. http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.57844

A one day,full pager and donate the rest to charity.

This!! I can't help wanting to kick him when he's down with a "Happy to see the back of you" type of ad, considering how he's done his utmost to p*** off and wind up the Rovers faithful during the "number of years" (yes, his statement actually said that) he's been the Rovers "manager". He's also no doubt going to sue Rovers (constructive dismissal), so I really really really really want to stick the boot in!

what about a 1 day banner? Cryer said he will do an article to support it and then some of it to buy 1 adult & 1 junior ST to be an extra raffel for the rovers return or we run a seperate comp for people to buy tickets for the raffel which in turn will generate even more money for charity? Or I could ask the club to donate 2, get some signed shirts and footballs and put on an event in the blues bar where they can either be auctioned off or raffled then all proceeds going to charity? With this base money we can, if we all knuckle together turn it into a massive amount that will go to a really good cause. these are just thoughts im thinking in my merry state at present. I am very good at organising events so I wouldnd mind doing so

I love the idea of an add in LT with a rallying call to unite the fans and get people back into Ewood, without even mentioning Kean or anything, just a really positive (sorry) message to inspire people to come back and support Blackburn Rovers Football Club !

And of course donate the rest for charity - that is just wonderful! :tu: :tu:

Ralfinho happy with my donation to go with a one day add and the rest to buy season tickets for charity.

Just looked up what the Mayor of Blackburn's charity is for this year, there are two East Lancs Hospice and Miles of Smiles , be good publicity for Rovers supporters and the Mayor did support the Action group etc. http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.57844

This sounds good for me.

Archived