BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] LT Rallying Call Banner

Ralfinho

I vote for option 2 - banner for one day and rest to charity

Maybe, Ralf, it was your proposed banner calling for a boycott which finally tipped Kean over the edge !

Imagine how embarrassing it must be to have people paying to put adverts in the local paper to get rid of you ! :lol:

I vote for option 2 - banner for one day and rest to charity

Maybe, Ralf, it was your proposed banner calling for a boycott which finally tipped Kean over the edge !

Imagine how embarrassing it must be to have people paying to put adverts in the local paper to get rid of you ! :lol:

I like to think it had an impact but without the get would donations then I wouldn't have been able to put the pressure on the LT for the banner

Im getting it in Fridays & Saturdays issue. Spoke to the woman at the LT and they said their best sales days are these 2 days so we are going ahead with these days. So once it is paid for I will make the donation to the East Lancs Hospice with what remains on Saturday morning. Happy days

Don't mind my donation going to charity.

If an ad is placed - why not direct it at Venkys?

A note not to ignore the fans or treat us with contempt again?

Agreed its time to move on BUT, they MUST now hear us & respect us.

Ralfinho, please don't take this as a criticism because you have done a sterling job with this banner. However is it not a bit late for the banner to be going in on Saturday? Many will have already made plans or will even buy the paper in the afternoon when it is too late. Is Wednesday or Thursday and Friday not a better option? Gives people chance to make plans to go to Ewood.

The only reason I say this is I have just posted in the 'let's sell out wolves game' topic and explained that there hasn't been a mad rush for ticket sales for the wolves game yet, having just been to the ticket office. Perhaps the East Lancashire public need to be prompted sooner rather than later?

I have a quick question, and again please don't take this the wrong way. Am I right in assuming that you have used the money donated from the banners to buy 2 season tickets for your charity event??

Just wondering I that's really wise with other people's money. If everyone agreed then fair enough, I may have missed it.

I have a quick question, and again please don't take this the wrong way. Am I right in assuming that you have used the money donated from the banners to buy 2 season tickets for your charity event??

Just wondering I that's really wise with other people's money. If everyone agreed then fair enough, I may have missed it.

I havent bought 2 season tickets and the event is going to have to be rescheduled as Blue bar do not want to host it. Like I said I am having the banner in this week and I have arranged to go to East Lancs Hospice on Saturday to donate the rest

I havent bought 2 season tickets and the event is going to have to be rescheduled as Blue bar do not want to host it. Like I said I am having the banner in this week and I have arranged to go to East Lancs Hospice on Saturday to donate the rest

Well done, you have my 100% support.

Archived