BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] WHO ELSE LEAVES?

ABBEY

Still not a great lover of Singh but now he has won the battle I expect him to start cleaning the place of Keanites. I just hope he gets real football professionals in and Venkys allow them to run the club. Williams and Finn would be a dream team but a non starter

I know somebody who knows Black well and he said he always did his best to distance himself from Kean where possible. He definitely wasn't/isn't a 'keanite'.

I'm certainly not promoting him for the job, but there are plenty more who should leave before him.

dunno bout that he panned the fans on the radio,

Hopefully all that is required is clear the air talks.. I would guess anyone who unhappy at last nights events will walk

I very much doubt it, that snivelling ###### Agnew will do anything he can to cling onto his role and approx 70% of his business's work load. Let's not go to easy on him and remember his role in the war against supporters. He might have thought he was "riding the winning horse" recently , but Kean's dismissal will surely see Agnew a Kean ally the next for the chopping block as well as his shelving mate, until then the snakes are still very much alive in the corridors of Ewood

So getting rid of Agnew will in effect rid us of Team Kean at least at Ewood and with his exit hopefully the club will bring in a decent PR firm or employee who works in the best interest of Blackburn Rovers.

Why would Agnew and Shaw be getting fired if, as it seems, Mrs D still wanted Kean? I think there's a long way to go to get things sorted, we need a strong new manager who Agnew and Shaw won't be able to mess with and we need to turn some heat on them. You only had to listen to Shaw's interview last night to see where he stands on the Kean issue, he sounded like his mother had just died...

Wasn't it just a few days ago that Agnew was gloating that he was backing the winning horse and kean would never be sacked?

Back to proof reading programmes sonny

I don't want to be pedantic but he wasn't sacked. The fact that the Indians were disappointed with his resignation (according to the shelf salesman) gives me a strong indication that sacking him wasn't on their agenda.

Agnew clearly nailed his colours to mast and was an integral part of ‘team Kean’ which has almost brought the club to its knees in my opinion. He has allegedly been causing mayhem behind the scenes to elevate his position at the club also, is interested in nothing but status and money and should be run out of the club much like Kean was.

The man was a laughing stock as a press officer and is now a laughing stock as chief director of bullshit smoke and mirrors.

AGNEW OUT – “WE’LL NOT REST UNTIL HE GOES”!

Shaw hasn't done much wrong in my opinion, but he's out of his depth working at our level, so Shaw out also.

I know somebody who knows Black well and he said he always did his best to distance himself from Kean where possible. He definitely wasn't/isn't a 'keanite'.

Really !?!

29 April 2012 Eric Black speaking on talkSPORT Radio - Kean deserves a knighthood never mind Manager of the Year

Archived