BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

Hope we can remain unbeaten on the road, a point will do, a win would be great.

I assume Dexter Blackstock is going to be suspended after his Red Card yesterday?

Cox and Sharp certainly as good a strike pairing as any in the division. No doubt there will be goals in this one!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want every point we can get, so here's to Eric Black's Rovers thrashing the opposition on Wednesday and Saturday.

And thereafter I hope Venkys get smart and promote him to chief scout or something similar on Sunday.

We need a winning manager with a lot of experience at the highest levels.

Time to try something new:

What about:

Robinson

Henley, Dann, Hanley, Olsson

Vukcevic, Dunn, Etuhu, Nunes

Rochina, Rhodes

Diogo Rosado to come on instead of Rochina if it don't work out.

Gomes needs a rest. I would had liked to have someone else for Hanley, but Givet is something wrong with. I hope this Henriqu

Btw when is Colin Kazim back? He would go straight in to the team.

Black must realise that if he wants the job permanently he has to make changes that actually work. More of the same as at Charlton will result in at least one defeat in the next two games as Robbo , the woodwork and woeful finishing can't come to the rescue every time. Some pace and penetration on the flanks to use the width of the pitch is the number one requirement along with cutting out aimless straight balls to the frontmen.

Although it would mean only 2 points from the last 6 available, I would settle for a draw at Forest, recognising that the club is currently all over the place. A defeat would be damaging, coming on the back of the Boro loss and Charlton draw.

Exactly my feeling. But we need to finish these strange weeks with a strong and convincing home win (even if that's due to a Steve Kean header in the 97th minute) vs. Wolves this saturday.

did black have to do a presser today? if so anyone know what was said?

Just short snippet seen on Sky.

Bigged up the Blackburn job, would like to be considered, but its right club takes time to decide, was his answers.

Archived