BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cannot play the usual suspects in Mid-field. I'd put Murphy on the bench for a start.

Robbo

Ribeiro

Dann

Givet or Hanley if Givet's head's still gone.

Orr, I'd like Henley in but for some reason that won't happen.

Vukevic, or Nunes.

Dunn

Etuhu

Olsen , if I've got his name wrong again no doubt somebody will tell me, but you know who I mean.

Nuno Gomes

Rhodes

Subs- the rest of the dross, take your pick.

• Backroom

Just short snippet seen on Sky.

Bigged up the Blackburn job, would like to be considered, but its right club takes time to decide, was his answers.

Almost identical to Kean circa December 2010.

My team for tomorrow's game would be:

Paul Robinson

Lowe

Dann

Givet

Martin Olsson

Vukcevic

Etuhu

Dunn

Fabio Nunes

Rochina

Rhodes

Lowe at right back can be good, Nuno Gomes and Danny Murphy need to rest, Vukcevic and Fabio Nunes should be more attack minded. Rochina to support Rhodes.

Robbo

Henley Hanley Givet Mn Olsson

Etuhu

Vuckevic Dunn Formica

Gomes Rhodes

Time Henley came back in as he did well when playing last year. Dann looks so uncomfotable on the pitch so he can be comfortable on the bench. Play our most creative players and get Murphy's injury sorted as it's a long season.

Would like to see Martin Olsson back on the wing asap, not sure who could replace him in defence between Bruno and Henley. I don't think Simon should be thrown in just yet but he should at least be on the bench. Lowe better not be on the wing, I'll put that down to Kean's sabotage tactics and Black not having enough time to prepare for Saturday.

I hope Black gets a fair crack of the whip although I don't think he's the right man for the job he deserves a chance, if we don't win both the next games though he shouldn't even be considered for the job.

We should have won at Charlton, especially given the players revolt. The euphoria of ridding the club of Keano, playing players in their natural positions with a decent team-talk should easily have been enough.

Instead he played Keans team with square pegs in round holes and blew his chance.

He shouldn't even be considered.

The Fans Forum received the following message from a Notts County representative :-

HI THERE NOTTS COUNTY FC INVITE ALL BLACKBURN ROVERS FC SUPPORTERS TRAVELLING TO FOREST AWAY 3/10/12

TO OUR MLSB BAR OPEN TO AWAY FANS ONLY.WE ARE 5MINS AWAY FROM TRAIN STATION AND 5MINS AWAY

FROM CITY GROUND.WE ARE OPEN FROM 5PM SERVING A WIDE RANGE OF FOOD/DRINKS AND HAVE ONSITE PARKING AT 4 POUNDS,

FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.

WE ARE CHILD FRIENDLY AND SHOW SKY SPORTS 1 AND 2 HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU HERE FOR ANY MORE INFO

CONTACT MYSELF ON 07805212095

DAVID MCKENNA

NOTTS COUNTY FC

BARS MANAGER

I must admit we usually head to 'The Larwood and Voce' by Trent Bridge cricket ground ... but this may be a good option.

I presume this is actually in one the Notts County stands as Blue Bar - does anyone know which one? Knowing my luck I'll walk the whole way round before I find it.

The Larwood was recenty refurbed a few years ago and don't allow away fans any more - that was the case when we played there in the league cup a couple of years ago, may have changed since.

Edit - its attached to the ground by the club shop on Meadow Lane

Haven't a clue how to call this one.

Line-up will show us if Black is independently minded or just a Kean clone !

We need some flair and someone to create chances for Rhodes - step forward Fabio Nunes - by no means the finished article but creates and excites.

not sure we can pick a strong team, any formation i ponder in my head still includes very poor footballers here there and everywhere.......very very hard to take how far we have fallen in such a short space of time. We have Rhodes who is clearly on everyones team sheet but after that the rest are quite poor

Not sure its possible to select 4 midfielders from this lot capable of retaining posession for more than 10 seconds.

Rovers: Robinson, Dann, Hanley, Givet; Orr, Formica, Lowe, Murphy, Olsson, Nuno, Rhodes.

Subs: Kean, Fabio Nunes, Dunn, Pedersen, Rochina, Ribeiro, Kazim-Richards.

Possible 3-5-2?

............. Robinson

..... Dann Hanley Givet

Orr .......................... Olsson

........ Lowe ... Murphy

.............. Formica

........ Rhodes Gomes

Probably just a 4-4-2 with Formica on the right wing.

Archived