BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest v Rovers 3/10/12

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS!!!!!!! What a God awful team selection. Are we really sure that Steve Kean has left or is this some big pantomime that were being played out to? Absolutely NO WIDTH yet again. Even if it's 3-5-2 Olsson and whoever else will spend the whole evening defending. Where's Vuckevic? Henley? Rochina?

If its 3-5-1-1 then where the hell is Formica playing as surely Orr will be right wing back and Olsson left.??/

Lowe is right side again isn't he? & we need need better wingers, they are what wins this division imo. Nunes looked great when coming on, hand him a start I think.

Each to their own though.

it is 3 at the back by the way not 4-4-2

Might as well have kept Kean !

Good grief, my friend. Give the caretaker a chance FFS

I would be interested to find out what starting line-up and formation, say, 10 posters on here would pick. I bet there would be no agreement.

Lowe is right side again isn't he? & we need need better wingers, they are what wins this division imo. Nunes looked great when coming on, hand him a start I think.

it is 3 at the back by the way not 4-4-2

If it is 3 at the back - then surely Orr is on the right ?

I doubt it. If it is 4-4-2 then surely Formica is on the right wing, otherwise it's Formica and Murphy in central midfield.

To be fair Lowe is probably the best midfielder we have to replace Etuhu as he is probably the most similar to how he plays with Dunn being most similar to Murphy. At least he is being played in his supposedly natural position of centre midfielder. Not condoning his inclusion as I don't believe he has done enough to warrant a place in the team, however it does highlight a lack of options for the middle of the park.

This team should allow Olsson to bomb forward hopefully and the three centre backs (if that is the case) might make us a bit more solid. I'll give it a chance and see how it goes before making up my mind as to this team.

Archived