BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast Special: Kean Resignation

philipl

For Christ sake Rovermatt please get that clown of your avatar he looks like the boy in the canteen who argues with the dinner lady about how much lunch is & is giving me a headache now we are finally rid of this clown the last thing we need is to be reminded of his nefarious existence!.

It's ironic though. Plus, the picture makes him look like an idiot...

Great podcast guys.

I like the idea of Benitez. Conservative old fogey that I am, I agree with Wen and would prefer to see experience and stability and a steadying of what has been (and still is on the pitch) a sinking ship...despite being near the top of the chumpionship, we are playing dire and abysmal football. If Rafa says no, see what Mick McCarthys interest is. I don't place much stock in what happened with Wolves last year. He kept them up for many years, and was rooted by the owners on budget in 11/12, and was left with a very poor squad. He'd do better with our squad. The aim should be to get us up. Then reassess.

• Moderation Lead

Great podcast guys.

I like the idea of Benitez. Conservative old fogey that I am, I agree with Wen and would prefer to see experience and stability and a steadying of what has been (and still is on the pitch) a sinking ship...despite being near the top of the chumpionship, we are playing dire and abysmal football. If Rafa says no, see what Mick McCarthys interest is. I don't place much stock in what happened with Wolves last year. He kept them up for many years, and was rooted by the owners on budget in 11/12, and was left with a very poor squad. He'd do better with our squad. The aim should be to get us up. Then reassess.

McCarthy's squad was championship standard in the PL with the exception of a couple, that would be an appointment I could most certainly get behind.

No chance anyone rejects a job cause they think they're "not good enough".

Really? I've seen managers and players turn down big moves because they've felt it's too early in their careers and they want to test themselves at a lower level first. Taking the first big job that's offered may benefit you in the short term but what about the long term? I don't think Steve Kean will manage another club ever again and will struggle to get a coaching role now.

Archived