BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this may be SERIOUSLY clutching at straws :glare: ; but "Juliet" by the 4 Pennies has just [about 20 minutes ago] been played on "Sounds of the Sixties" on Radio 2.

As a long-time listener to the programme, I can't remember us failing to get at least one point on a day when that record's been played on that programme.

[btw; can any of my contemporaries on here remember who we played on the day that the 4 Pennies were the pre-match entertainment at Ewood?]

Now this may be SERIOUSLY clutching at straws :glare: ; but "Juliet" by the 4 Pennies has just [about 20 minutes ago] been played on "Sounds of the Sixties" on Radio 2.

As a long-time listener to the programme, I can't remember us failing to get at least one point on a day when that record's been played on that programme.

[btw; can any of my contemporaries on here remember who we played on the day that the 4 Pennies were the pre-match entertainment at Ewood?]

I've got sounds of the sixties on also :tu:

As Paul says, lovely day in East Lancashire, afternoon drinking on the cards, and 12 of us that haven't been so far this season looking forward to the game, in fact I've not looked forward to a game at home like this in a long long time :tu:

• Moderation Lead

Cannot wait to go down the Bolton Road to see my Blackburn aces today. I'm on crutches, in plaster (which kept me away from the Boro game), but by god I won't be missing this! COYB

Well last weekend it hammered it down when the nameless one went and I commented on how it appeared uncle jack was crying tears of joy . Today with the sun it appears he's smiling because he's gone. If your undecided just get your arses down to ewood .no excuses and watch us win 3-1!

Looking forward to a match day for the first time in nearly two years.

First home game for me for a season and a half, pretty much.

Really hoping there's 20,000+ on today and a party atmosphere.

Let's show these players what playing in a real Ewood Park feels like.

Golden Cup for a couple and a stroll down the Bolton Road.

Quite excited and to echo an earlier post:

You can't fall out of love with the Rovers, you don't stop caring and there's nothing yet been invented that's better to do on a sunny Saturday afternoon than walk through those turnstiles into a noisy, packed Ewood Park.

Come on you Blues!

If you didn't already buy your ticket for todays game.... DO IT NOW !

Wouldn't it be good to get 20,001 down there, with at least one redition of "1%" ringing round the ground.

Off to the ticket office now (after I hang the washing out, as instructed).

Rovers win !

Footnote - need to change my profile to remove "now boycotting"

Washing successfully hung out.

Off down to the ticket office before she notices that the hoover could do with run out.

Hey Abbey, I could claim that these things are just part of my "pre match ritual" and due to superstition, I must do it.

But that would make me no better than Steve Kean.... A lying Barsteward. :-)

Come on you Blues !

Washing successfully hung out.

Off down to the ticket office before she notices that the hoover could do with run out.

Hey Abbey, I could claim that these things are just part of my "pre match ritual" and due to superstition, I must do it.

But that would make me no better than Steve Kean.... A lying Barsteward. :-)

Come on you Blues !

Archived