BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Thanks SIAH. I don't have radio access and appreciate the updates.

Cool, I'll make sure to tell you what's generally happening.

Apparently Olsson and Orr are pegged back again, and nobody's getting close to their midfield.....the commentators are saying we should just go 4-4-2.

They just hit the post....unmarked despite 3 centre backs, should have scored apparently.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olsson bursts forward, crosses to Rhodes who takes it on the chest, lays it off to Formica who wants a foul given......commentators mentioning Olsson is looking a threat in the rare occasions he gets forward and mention again we need to alter the formation somehow.

It's not rocket science ffs.....we don't even have to bring a sub on....Givet can go left back.

"No urgency, no desire... awful performance"......good effort from Formica apparently, just over the bar.

After the eufhoria of getting rid of Coco, 4 of us intended to buy tickets for this match. We then thought about it after the Forest game and realised not much will have changed - still owned by useless idiots, so decided against it.

Won't be tempted back until things improve dramatically!

Flat back 5 at home - goodness me!

Sounds terrible. For once I am happy that I live in London! It sounds SO PAINFUL! Might have scored under Kean at least by now....lol.

Shebby has said that they will take until "AT LEAST NEXT WEEK" to get a new man in. I know that sounds too long, but we are early in a very long season and they really need to get this right. Otherwise that's it for Venky's. That's it. Game Over. Let's all pray things are actually changing. COYB

Archived