BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's London Limited notice of Dissolution

....and yet you'd have still found out about it on here. Do you honestly think the only people that are going to know what this is about are those that buy that particular paper tomorrow?

It's people like you sucking up to the "ITK" brigade that keep them coming back causing mass hysteria each time. It's totally unhelpful to all concerned.

Sucking up? I just think it would be better if posters who thought the way you do just ignored them rather than insult them. I don't consider it as sucking up, rather, showing that we don't all feel the same way.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is very simple...if you don't like what he posts then put him on ignore. I may well go out and buy the paper tomorrow, without this 'heads up' I wouldn't have.

Because the Ignore feature is practically useless.

Sucking up? I just think it would be better if posters who thought the way you do just ignored them rather than insult them. I don't consider it as sucking up, rather, showing that we don't all feel the same way.

Who have I insulted?

12 miles, grow some balls. Phil has been talking crap for years and years, but some people still try and defend him as being credible. Once again a "big exclusive" he has clung onto has turned out to be a damp squid. And as for "ignoring" him, frankly, I prefer to read his bullsh!t and then ridicule him. Maybe one day everyone will figure realise the bloke knows as much about Rovers as your average Boca Juniors fan.

I think you need to go through the posts again.

Not at all. I've stated my opinion and given reasons for it. It very easy for you to dismiss it as insulting rather than deal with the points made. Crying foul is a desperation tactic used by those with nowhere else to go.

People finally realised that Philip is an attention seeking know nothing joke? How long did that take?

Although I do not always like the way or the manner, philip posts - or even agree with him. I would not give him the label you have done.

I'd much rather kamy and Philip carried on posting. It's pretty clear that the only things topping them revealing what they know is either legal consequences or something darker.

Whether you choose to believe them or not, neither is doing it to be attention seeking in my opinion. They just want the truth of this whole sordid affair to come out then we can all move on.

Frankly, anyone who buys the excuse that the venkys are just naive and incompetent owners are sticking their heads in the sand. There's clearly much bigger things going on. Remember our 'manager' bought his agents son who has never played for us? That was really sticking 2 fingers up at everyone because they thought they were bulletproof. And on the balance of probability with all the other decisions over the past 18 months- I simply can't believe that kean stayed in a job purely because he could sweetvtalk Madame D. He absolutely has to have something over her.

I won't go through each of my queries, but I think the following sums it all up:

in response to me asking why you don't apologise for saying the Action Group were involved.

So either they are and Mark hasn't been telling the truth, or they aren't and your suggestion is wide of the mark. Which is it?

I can absolutely assure everyone, that apart from ringing companies house on Monday 23rd July (two days before the football league meeting), to ensure the information available publicly was accurate and that they had not filed the accounts due on the 13th July, we have had absolutely no further dialogue with companies house or any other regulatory body about this matter at all, until Monday afternoon when the document was released and we looked for some clarity on it.

We have brought the issue up in a meeting with Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw on Thursday August 16th and we raised the issue with Shebby Singh in a meeting on Monday September 17th and us raising this with Shebby was documented as 'issue number 18' in the minutes here.

Apart from asking the club what the delay in this was and asking the club to ensure the matter is resolved, we have NOT chased for any action regarding this matter whatsoever.

Would you just have removed the "joke" bit?

There is just no need for the abuse. If you do not agree with somebody - so be it. Any one has that choice.

I agree there was probably room for "arrogant" or "smug."

Why not just stop the abuse and don't believe what he says instead. I thought there was a rule on here about giving out abuse. I think others have received bans for less. You might not like what philip or any other posters writes. That is your choice. But lay off the abuse, as there is no need for it.

Why not just stop the abuse and don't believe what he says instead. I thought there was a rule on here about giving out abuse. I think others have received bans for less. You might not like what philip or any other posters writes. That is your choice. But lay off the abuse, as there is no need for it.

I'm entitled to post my opinion. I think there are plenty who agree with the things I have said, and I certainly don't believe that any line has been crossed.

Pushed for this? Pushed for what? This is a standard letter that would be issued to any Company in this situation.

Please read the original post and it may help you make sense of why people are having to defend themselves on here.

"The BRFC Action Group have chased Companies House into issuing a 3 month notice of dissolution on Venky's London Ltd today (Rovers' parent co) because accounts have not been filed within time limits, no correspondence answered and no fines paid."

...and Pafell - abuse???? Get a bloody grip.

I'm entitled to post my opinion. I think there are plenty who agree with the things I have said, and I certainly don't believe that any line has been crossed.

Caution required cos you don't set where the line begins and ends do you?

After lying low on this MessageBoard for weeks out of sadness at the virtual death of my football team,including 'coming back' for Charlton and Wolves (pity the team didn't) I now find this thread of MessageBoard Gold.

Please let us request that PhilipL be put into the new National Football Museum. I will pay for the taxidermist.

Until that moment keep posting Phil.

Please read the original post and it may help you make sense of why people are having to defend themselves on here.

"The BRFC Action Group have chased Companies House into issuing a 3 month notice of dissolution on Venky's London Ltd today (Rovers' parent co) because accounts have not been filed within time limits, no correspondence answered and no fines paid."

...and Pafell - abuse???? Get a bloody grip.

No need for anyone to have to defend themselves. Companies House wouldn't listen even if BRAG had 'chased' them into issuing a 3 month Notice of Dissolution (which didn't happen anyway). They are organised well enough to issue these without a prompt from a group of football fans.

I'd much rather kamy and Philip carried on posting. It's pretty clear that the only things topping them revealing what they know is either legal consequences or something darker.

i.e. that what they are thinking of revealing is a load of old cobblers.

There aren't usually any "legal consequences" to publishing a story that is factually correct.

It's no surprise whatsoever that Philip is involved in yet another "Venky's smoking gun damp squib" episode. What is so alarming is (as many others have picked up on) how someone who purports to be a supporter of the Club seems to be so apparently obsessed with discrediting the owners to the point of indifference as to the Club's wellbeing.

Archived