BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's London Limited notice of Dissolution

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i.e. that what they are thinking of revealing is a load of old cobblers.

There aren't usually any "legal consequences" to publishing a story that is factually correct.

It's no surprise whatsoever that Philip is involved in yet another "Venky's smoking gun damp squib" episode. What is so alarming is (as many others have picked up on) how someone who purports to be a supporter of the Club seems to be so apparently obsessed with discrediting the owners to the point of indifference as to the Club's wellbeing.

Crikey, they discredit themselves without any help from me!!!

That may well be true but you do seem to have a vendetta against them and that has been noted since the very beginning.

And I've been wrong?

Chicken brained losers who have destroyed Rovers.

And the chicken excrement has yet to start flying.

Have you been Hibernating???

So Philipl has voiced concerns about our owners from day one and nothing that's happened since justifies that choice.

They have destroyed our club from top to toe, every action that was taken previously has been flushed down the toliet and people still wish to berate philipl. People can say philipl is trying to discredit the owners all they like, fact is they have done nothing of good so far to date and don't deserve credit. Like attracts like and being friends with the dark one tells you more than any words could say.

Keep posting Philipl.

And I've been wrong?

Chicken brained losers who have destroyed Rovers.

And the chicken excrement has yet to start flying.

Yes, you have been wrong and spectacularly so. I am no fan of Venkys and think they are utterly incompetent but you have laid many and varied offenses against them that have since proven to be baseless. Your language has been provocative and inflammatory and even you must admit that. You've frequently taken events that are relatively insignificant (such as this thread!) and blown them out of proportion; hence use of the word vendetta. If you had been fair, from the start, I wouldn't be saying this.

That may well be true but you do seem to have a vendetta against them and that has been noted since the very beginning.

Well you can count me in on that one. Why wouldn't any rovers fan have a vendetta against them? File me under "hatred".

Cant you give this cloak and dagger "I know more than you" Keans a rest?

Weren't you a big advocate of Ali syed? That being the case you should wind your neck in.

Everyone got taken in by Al Sayed he did get his hands on a club and they wouldn't have handed it over lightly. And by your very reasoning anyone who gets one thing wrong can never comment again, crazy talk.

Others post on here ala philipl all the time do you berate them as well?

Yes, you have been wrong and spectacularly so. I am no fan of Venkys and think they are utterly incompetent but you have laid many and varied offenses against them that have since proven to be baseless. Your language has been provocative and inflammatory and even you must admit that. You've frequently taken events that are relatively insignificant (such as this thread!) and blown them out of proportion; hence use of the word vendetta. If you had been fair, from the start, I wouldn't be saying this.

So if philipl hadn't said anything negative about them prior to their arrival you wouldn't be saying what you are?

I'm sure Crazy Ivan can speak for himself but if he shares the same opinion of the Maltese Accountant as me Ivan will have noted that his smug sniping started as soon as the chicken ranchers rocked up. Good ol' Phil has spent the last two years having a dummy spit because -

a. His bloke was snubbed by the trust and

b. His bloke turned out to be a crook.

He has gleefully jumped on the many and varied gaffs and pratfalls that have befallen the Adams Family and, not content with that feast of amo, has made loads of stuff up.

His smug and condescending manner suggest that he has a rather large ego which his more important to him than the well being of Rovers.

There, I said it.

Everyone got taken in by Al Sayed he did get his hands on a club and they wouldn't have handed it over lightly. And by your very reasoning anyone who gets one thing wrong can never comment again, crazy talk.

Others post on here ala philipl all the time do you berate them as well?

Many people were not taken in by Syed. I admit that I was but didn't go as far as pouting at everybody that expressed their doubts and hailing the tennant from hell as the new messiah. By your reasoning nobody can disagree with anybody else which is equally crazy. As for berating Phillipl, I haven't berated anybody up until now as I try to avoid that.

I'm sure Crazy Ivan can speak for himself but if he shares the same opinion of the Maltese Accountant as me Ivan will have noted that his smug sniping started as soon as the chicken ranchers rocked up. Good ol' Phil has spent the last two years having a dummy spit because -

He has gleefully jumped on the many and varied gaffs and pratfalls that have befallen the Adams Family and, not content with that feast of amo, has made loads of stuff up.

His smug and condescending manner suggest that he has a rather large ego which his more important to him than the well being of Rovers.

There, I said it.

If your sister turned up with her new boyfriend and you knew he was a bad one, would you wait and see or say something?

There, I said it.

Spot on.

Many people were not taken in by Syed. I admit that I was but didn't go as far as pouting at everybody that expressed their doubts and hailing the tennant from hell as the new messiah. By your reasoning nobody can disagree with anybody else which is equally crazy. As for berating Phillipl, I haven't berated anybody up until now as I try to avoid that.

I fairly certain i have never said people shouldn't disagree, those are your words.

So you also believed Syed and yet because philipl posted on the subject you ridicule him for doing so. Do you own a mirror?

If so I suggest you take a long hard look into it.

It's like saying I wanted Ince as manager but as I didn't post that I can use it against others who did as I wasn't as wrong as them as I didn't post it.

I fairly certain i have never said people shouldn't disagree, those are your words.

So you also believed Syed and yet because philipl posted on the subject you ridicule him for doing so. Do you own a mirror?

If so I suggest you take a long hard look into it.

It's like saying I wanted Ince as manager but as I didn't post that I can use it against others who did as I wasn't as wrong as them as I didn't post it.

This one could run and run. Facts are that yer man went all out for Syed far more than anybody else and has been dragging his bottom lip about ever since that nice bloke from the Beeb did us a big favour.

End of as far as I'm concerned although you clearly disagree. Lets call quits before we bore everybody senseless eh?

There, I said it.

You've said it- great.

You are to analysis what Kean is to football management.

As for facts, I went "all out" for Syed on the condition that the £300m was deposited with Rovers and was untouchable. You an check my posts at the time.

This one could run and run. Facts are that yer man went all out for Syed far more than anybody else and has been dragging his bottom lip about ever since that nice bloke from the Beeb did us a big favour.

End of as far as I'm concerned although you clearly disagree. Lets call quits before we bore everybody senseless eh?

I'd also like to add you are to debate and logic what Kean is too football management.

The I'm right you're wrong innit defence. classic. I'll accept your offer to withdraw as I'd get more sense out of chatting to Kean.

Go buy a mirror.

Surely you could have found a Nixon handbag?

Archived