BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's London Limited notice of Dissolution

Majiball, with respect, I wouldn't trust philipl to put a straight forward account of Balaji sneezing on here without suggesting it was caused by something illegal.

I honestly think we all know how you feel about Philip L by now.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majiball, with respect, I wouldn't trust philipl to put a straight forward account of Balaji sneezing on here without suggesting it was caused by something illegal.

And with respect in return I know philipl away from this board and consequently wouldn't aim a single one of those terms at him.

And with your reply to 47er you too can be tarred with the vendetta brush.

And with respect in return I know philipl away from this board and consequently wouldn't aim a single one of those terms at him.

And with your reply to 47er you too can be tarred with the vendetta brush.

Really? I don't think so. I call things as I see them. I have no vendetta. I have no reason whereas... if you want to know what I think and why take it off line and send me a message.

Have you been Hibernating???

So Philipl has voiced concerns about our owners from day one and nothing that's happened since justifies that choice.

They have destroyed our club from top to toe, every action that was taken previously has been flushed down the toliet and people still wish to berate philipl. People can say philipl is trying to discredit the owners all they like, fact is they have done nothing of good so far to date and don't deserve credit. Like attracts like and being friends with the dark one tells you more than any words could say.

Keep posting Philipl.

+1

Have Venkys filed their accounting for the Rovers as of yet?

Brfcrule got at least forecast bang on:

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:06 AM

Gordon let's be perfectly honest what would you rather we end up like Middlesboro Ewood Park half empty Rovers struggling to stay in the championship with no funds and supporters booing the players off the field just because they have gone 1 down to a team like QPR. I know it is a nervous time but if this carries on that is what the eventuality will be whether we like it or not any business without funding eventually fails that is the reality. Also let's get behind the new owners and try to make this club succeed rather than finding fault before they have even walked through the door.

Lets face it, there is nothing about the whole of the Venkys tenure that can give you confidence, that our club is in safe hands.

They stumble from crisis to farce and farce again. To think we should be appeased by a "global advisor" Asian TV pundit, is again farcical.

I again state I want to be made to eat my words, but I can't see it happening.

They are Serial Keanwits. Decision after decision, has proven these people not to be fit to run our club. The new manager thread shows how desperate for a snippet of good news we have become.

The sniping and in fighting is sad because we all want the same thing. Just to be able to support our team enjoy the banter and see some good football every so often - live in hope of some achievement.

Our owners don't love BRFC, they don't like us and Shebby is just passing through hoping for a pay day & the next big gig.

We should keep them on their toes, do everything to limit the damage they cause before they inevitably leave, and then we may have something left to build on.

Lets face it, there is nothing about the whole of the Venkys tenure that can give you confidence, that our club is in safe hands.

They stumble from crisis to farce and farce again. To think we should be appeased by a "global advisor" Asian TV pundit, is again farcical.

I again state I want to be made to eat my words, but I can't see it happening.

They are Serial Keanwits. Decision after decision, has proven these people not to be fit to run our club. The new manager thread shows how desperate for a snippet of good news we have become.

The sniping and in fighting is sad because we all want the same thing. Just to be able to support our team enjoy the banter and see some good football every so often - live in hope of some achievement.

Our owners don't love BRFC, they don't like us and Shebby is just passing through hoping for a pay day & the next big gig.

We should keep them on their toes, do everything to limit the damage they cause before they inevitably leave, and then we may have something left to build on.

To be fair that's probably the best post on the thread. Hard to argue with any of it.

Reading on from that, amusing to see the number of people convinced we had missed the boat with Ali as he was going to buy Everton, Newcastle instead.

What an excellent selection process the Trust ran to get such an outstanding final two candidates to carry on Jack's wishes

Archived