BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DISGUSTED!

ABBEY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know if they had a plane to catch or not but I would leave early too if I had a plane to catch.

I'm glad they left as it suggests to me that they were unimpressed too and hopefully won't appoint black.

Oh and I find all this replacing swear words with Kean is annoying...it reminds me of school and I'm trying to forget him!

Sounds like bad travel planning to me, especially as they can afford a stop over or two, or was it meant to be that way?

No they don't. OTT as usual, when you have more to do than waddle round the corner you might appreciatte the fact they did a 10,000 mile round trip to be at the game - thats the best part of a day travelling!

so they travelled halfway around the world, to watch their team and didnt arrange it, so they could watch the full 90 minutes.?

did they leave just after wolwes scored ?

Sounds like bad travel planning to me, especially as they can afford a stop over or two, or was it meant to be that way?

Well I don't have the answers...business meetings, planes to catch, wanting to avoid the traffic, being unimpressed with the performance, whatever the reason, I personally don't feel that it is that big an issue. Maybe they went inside and finished watching, who knows? I just hope it means black doesnt have a chance. They are hopefully going to start to put things right after absolutely ripping the club to pieces. They might even have thought after losing, the fans might hurl abuse at them after the final whistle (and after the last two years who can blame us...apart from the media of course) and decided to take cover. I really, really hope that them even being arsed to come and watch us is a tiny step towards rebuilding the immense damage they have caused, so I really can't get worked up that they left five minutes early.

• Backroom

They left just after Wolves scored.....like many of our fans in the JW did. I just took that as a sign of disgust. Believe me, the only reason I stayed was because the gf insisted on seeing her first full game out. 'Nevermind, we might score too!'

I'll have to teach her what's good footy and what's bad footy. I'm about to compile a series of vids comparing Kean's time here and Hughes' time here just to prove my point.

They left ten minutes early. TEN MINUTES.

Reminds me of the Monorail episode of the Simpsons.

"Mr. Lanley, aren't you going to ride the monorail?"

"I'd love to little lady but I have a plane to catch!"

"But the ride only takes a minute!"

"...Yeah, well my plane leaves in less than one minute!"

Sidenote: I don't particularly care about them sticking around or not. Just think the excuses being wheeled out are kinda weak.

I don't see how that is necessarily a bad thing. Could simply mean Black won't be getting the job, which would be a positive step in my eyes. I don't care if they don't love the club. We are a business. I hope they run their business well in order to make us more profitable to them by improving our current situation.

It looks like false outrage if you ask me.

They left ten mins early v Liverpool last season but im pretty sure they didn't leave early v Hull this season. On Sat they seemed to leave just after Wolves scored and unless they were deep inside watching on tv they definitely weren't watching behind the glass in the lounge.

Archived