BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

Very sad to see that Northern Rover has been driven off Twitter by abusive know nothings.

If true, this is absurd in every way imaginable. Absurd for Kamy to take abuse like this, but equally absurd for him to dangle a big news story in the face of an apprehensive, agitated fan base and expect anything else.

(Nice dig with the "know nothings" by the way philipl, if only we could all be like you.. ;) )

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I don't believe so. Really wish it was though.

Philip, I agree with you on that point.

What I can't understand is why you have recently decided to pedal 'prick teasing' threads.

If you are sure of your facts why not just say what you know?

If it's only rumour or conjecture why not say 'I have been told"..........................

If not surely it would be much better to keep it to yourself than to antagonise further those that are already at the end of their tether

This is why I am laughing at Batman et al.

Exiled in Toronto is about to finally get the answers to some of his questions.

By the way I understand Kean might have received a call from the Mail just before he exploded at Shebby and the players last Friday and then resigned.

What is appearing tomorrow has answered some, but not all of my questions.

Actually I have no idea, but I thought I would try being an ITK to see what kind of orgasmic thrill comes from it. Did as much for me as Jordan's jugs

I really don't understand why certain people feel the need to "give us a heads up" that there's a Rovers story in tomorrow's papers? Is it for the adulation they will receive for knowing some info before it went public? Why not just let everyone read about it when it comes out? If its genuinely big it's not like anyone is going to miss it.

Add in the statement that it might not break at all and it makes all this even more bizarre. If I didn't know better I'd say some are just desperate for the attention that al of this brings them.

Spot on.

There are four stories and I genuinely don't know which one is breaking. The situation has swung back to journalists once again knowing far more than we do which tells us that the gentlemen of the press are back in the mode of finding Rovers/Kean/Venky's interesting enough to do the digging themselves.

I suspect that what is coming out will not even be in the Action Group dossier but when it is read in combination with the dossier contents could finally stir the FA/Premier League/Football League into real action.

It is now 7.30- there is only three and a half hours to wait.

for Kamy to post this >>>

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

I'd keep an eye on Sunday papers, there MIGHT be a big Rovers story (not about new manager) in one of them tomorrow. Can't say anymore.

is just silly. There is so much anger/frustration still around about our club (with no obvious outlet) that dangling a story then saying 'but I won't tell' comes across as a tad egotistical.

for Kamy to post this >>>

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

I'd keep an eye on Sunday papers, there MIGHT be a big Rovers story (not about new manager) in one of them tomorrow. Can't say anymore.

is just silly. There is so much anger/frustration still around about our club (with no obvious outlet) that dangling a story then saying 'but I won't tell' comes across as a tad egotistical.

You either put-up or shut-up.

It's not the first time and, hopefully, the experience will make Kamy a little wiser.

He is a good asset for BRFCS and its members and I am sure that most enjoy some of the insight he does bring along.

Whatever it is Phil, I'm sure you knew first. How come you didn't start this thread? Freeloader.

Obviously that was his motivation. Self-promotion is always his motivation. So shockingly desperate to be seen as an authority on this football club that even if/when he is right about something the smug and smarmy sensationalist way he presents his "information" all but undermines the validity of it.

He's been doing it for years, been criticised about it for years, and neither look like changing any time soon.

Archived