BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

What a surprise, the Derek Acorah of Malta is at it again. Do you ever actually release any information Philip or do you just prey on the naive?

I know exactly what the story is but all I can say is it is negatively positive or positively negative, depending on which way you view it.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a surprise, the Derek Acorah of Malta is at it again. Do you ever actually release any information Philip or do you just prey on the naive?

I know exactly what the story is but all I can say is it is negatively positive or positively negative, depending on which way you view it.

You're at it now!!

I'm being sarcastic, I've no idea what it is and don't care. Just giving an example of Philipl's type of non-information people dangle from. He doesn't know, for me it's glaringly obvious he doesn't have a clue in the way that he doesn't commit to anything and the only time I remember him comitting to anything was when he predicted financial meltdown 12months ago. Since then, he hangs off the nads of anyone who does have a little insight. #Crank

Is that the Mail on Sunday?

Maybe he actually means the Sunday Mail in which case, as it is a Scottish rag, the story must be about a Glasgow mafia ring installing Ally Mcoist as manager with Neil Lennon as his assistant.

It's always struck me that this whole ITK thing is the equivalent of school kids running round the playground singing 'I know something you don't know' etc. Philipl has been doing it for ages.

Frankly, keep your mouth shut unless you're willing to tell us. Having said that, I have no issues with Kamy as he doesn't crave the limelight like some.

I can't buy it so can you give me a heads up on what the four possible stories might be?

If rumours are to be believed, one of them is that Sir Jimmy Saville fingered Mrs Desai when she was 15 and asked Jim to fix it for her to completey feck up a well established Premier League club.

Philip Lingard@philiplingard

@sportingintel. The interest is why such a monster contract and why did Venky's lie by telling fans the contract was something different?

From the story.

He was on a £1m-a-year basic deal last season, which would have risen to £1.2m this season if Rovers were still in the top flight, then £1.5m, £1.75m and £2m - plus 'additional salary' payments of £1.6m per year for the last three years, regardless of which division Blackburn were in.

Pay reductions for relegations were factored in, hence his 2012-13 basic pay of £600,000 a year, albeit with a £500,000 bonus if Rovers won immediate promotion.

why such a monster contract? Who cares, he was never going to earn it was he?

Archived