Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

???

FFS big a story up if it

a) involves imminent liquidation/selling

B) imminent manager appointment

c) Big Sam winning his claim and non disclosures going out the window

but telling people what they'd already assumed a week ago that he bailed to cream more money out of the club, keaning hell.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what sort of money premier league managers normally earn? It seems to me that this contract isnt that out of the ordinary.

If this is the big story then i think its fair to accuse a few people of sensationalism

Um, isn't one million a year actually quite cheap for a manager in the premiership?? I am sure Allardyce and Hughes would have been on more than that. And by writing in a 300k release clause, and the relegation wage reduction, haven't Venkys covered themselves to an extent..? So, how is it a monster contract?

Not sure what the story is here.

Big Keaning wow.

Venkys growing some balls and getting shut of all the rest of the parasites within the club and replacing them with a board and management team that knew what the Kean they were doing, that would be a story worth reading.

Look I'm far from a board veteran so there's no reason to take me seriously but all I know is I've been reading these boards long enough and know enough about the media and rumour to know that the idea of anyone on here being "ITK" is fairly hilarious.

To get the cash he would've had to have kept us in the PL for 4 years, got us into Europe and had decent cup runs. If he'd done that he'd have earned the money. As it is he didn't, he got us relegated and forfeited the cups, so he didn't earn the money and got forced out. If he'd still got the £15m then fair do's it'd be aa big story, but he didn't and it isn't.

I honestly can't see any story at all here. A deal worth just under £12m for keeping the club in the Premier League for four and a half years doesn't seem over the top by present day standards. Bonus payments for cup success and European qualification would appear quite normal. Quite how philip makes this a big story I'm not sure. Perhaps he could enlighten us as I've clearly missed something.

This is NOT the story that was being referred.

I would love to tell you all what it is but for very strong legal reasons it is not possible to do so. One of the newspaper's was attempting to break the story tomorrow, whether they can overcome the legal issues I am not sure.

Well that story has got to be the biggest anti climax since the misses said her horny supermodel mate was coming over with loads of beer for a night of fun.

She looked like scooby doo and was as horny as an accountant wearing sock suspenders clutching scrabble.

If this story is accurate, confirms, IMO, the idiocy of owners / senior management at Ewood.

Forked out £116 for four tickets for today's match.

After witnessing an abysmal performance and the club captain strolling around for reputed wages approaching £50k per week then I think that's me finished until there are huge changes at Ewood.

Here is the original new contract story from Nov 2011 http://www.dailymail...n-contract.html so With lies part of the course under Venky's and Team Kean's stewardship (Where is Agnew nowadays he's very quiet) it's not ground breaking but just confirmation.

A club statement read: 'Following recent media speculation Blackburn Rovers FC can confirm a revision to manager Steve Kean's existing contract has been completed. An agreement made in the summer has now been formalised. 'Contrary to some reports there is no change to the length of the contract. The club respects that all contracts are private and confidential and no further comment will be made.'

I would love to tell you all what it is but for very strong legal reasons it is not possible to do so. One of the newspaper's was attempting to break the story tomorrow, whether they can overcome the legal issues I am not sure.

Understand that but to be honest, it's all becoming rather boring now. We have had smoking gun rumours for close on 2 years and enough is enough. Not sure who the most incompetent are - Kean, ITK's or journos.

what does the 'story' relate to? Finance, criminal activity, behind-the -scenes meltdown? Is the club in the mire basically? You can tell us what it relates to without getting in legal trouble. It's getting tedious being led a merry dance.

Don't want to get you all too excited but there's a thing that might happen but I can't say what it is but a newspaper might report it if they can get it through their lawyers and it's such big news that I already know it but feel it's too big to risk being the person who takes credit for breaking it but trust me it's huge but you may never find out what it is but seriously take my word for it it's huge. Stay tuned for more ITK info as it happens.

Trouble is Kamy this sort of sensationalism is becoming the norm on here.

Kamy I think you do a great job and don't want to appear critical but do you not think it best to keep your powder dry in future if you are unable to totally spill the beans?

Let us buy the bloody newspaper and debate it afterwards.

I'm sure that there's several thousand of us still keaning fuming after today without getting even more agitated by more sh1te

Someone's pulling your pissser my friend. State your news or knock it on the head.

The mere fact that there was a 15 mill pound contract anywhere near that idiot should tell everyone what they need to know about how and who was running this club! Who's to say anything has changed when our so called owners again fire off 10 mins before the end of the match ? We are deep in the doo doo inside out.

The mere fact that there was a 15 mill pound contract anywhere near that idiot should tell everyone what they need to know about how and who was running this club! Who's to say anything has changed when our so called owners again fire off 10 mins before the end of the match ? We are deep in the doo doo inside out.

Massivly performance based £15million contract. Performance based. PERFORMANCE. and we are talking about Kean here.

Archived