BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is NOT the story that was being referred.

I would love to tell you all what it is but for very strong legal reasons it is not possible to do so. One of the newspaper's was attempting to break the story tomorrow, whether they can overcome the legal issues I am not sure.

PM me. I can keep a secret

This is NOT the story that was being referred.

I would love to tell you all what it is but for very strong legal reasons it is not possible to do so. One of the newspaper's was attempting to break the story tomorrow, whether they can overcome the legal issues I am not sure.

Would it not be online now if they had?

Anyway, nothing story really. We all know the Indians were dying to shovel money in Keanface's direction, whether he was deserving of it or not.

For crying out loud, some people need to get off Kamy's back. If you don't like or trust what he's saying, or it isn't enough for you, then don't read it. Put him on ignore or just don't take it seriously, and cut it out with the abuse. Most of this thread is just people whinging about ITKs. It's far more pathetic than the people you're accusing.

For crying out loud, some people need to get off Kamy's back. If you don't like or trust what he's saying, or it isn't enough for you

Allow me to preface this by saying - and I'm sure I speak for the vast, vast majority of BRFCS posters here - that I am hugely appreciative of all Kamy's work. He is well-informed, down-to-earth and a tremendous asset to this forum.

This thread has got nothing to do with the fact that I "don't like or don't trust what he's saying", but that in this case I (once again) have no clue what Kamy and the other ITKs are actually referring to. After that result against Wolves, and that "performance", I am astounded that anyone would tease a "big story" in the way they did without expecting some kind of backlash.

We're all hurting at the moment, and this bickering isn't helping. But neither are hints of behind-the-scenes turmoil that seemingly 95% of us aren't privy to.

Leave off Kamy, the lot of you

Kamy is our resident journalist and a Rovers fan. I've no idea why some on here continue to knock him. He was only giving a heads up of a potentially big story in the press tomorrow. If it doesn't come out in the press it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You can find out anything if you really want to why not do some research like he does?

Is this it?

hoping not as that ain't worth the hype.

Kamy has said that isn't it earlier in the thread.

Love the way that Philip makes out its the big story and even on twitter is saying the same. Yet Kamy comes on here and says straight away that this isn't the story. You really are a clown Phil, am I allowed to say that without you running to admin demanding in banned, again!

Kamy does a great job for Rovers' fans. give him a break.

why.? should phillipl get a break too.?

listen, either they tell whats up or these motherKeaners shut the Kean up.! Yeah it is that keaning simple.

haha i love it, that f.u.c.k.is replcaed with kean :lol:

I agree that people should back off from criticising Kamy and Philipl. Yes Philip is a kean teaser at times. However most of what he posts is a darn sight more interesting and informative in relation to current rovers affairs then what I could post, or even what 99% of the members on this website could post.

The same people criticising them are the same who drove nicko off this website. This website is a lesser place without nicko's contributions.

why.? should phillipl get a break too.?

listen, either they tell whats up or these motherKeaners shut the Kean up.! Yeah it is that keaning simple.

haha i love it, that f.u.c.k.is replcaed with kean :lol:

Move on.This isn't just gossip. People seem to be suggesting the speculation is nothing more than poring over a slaughtered pigs entrails to see if our crops will grow next summer. For me, at least, the idea that something might be going seriously, maybe terminally, wrong at the club, and become public knowledge, is worrying. If legal issues are the only block to us all knowing about it, the material fact seems to be that some seriously newsworthy misdeeds are being done. Whether they appear in print or not is patently not the issue.

As Kamy says, this is not the story. There is an oblique reference to it by somebody posting on Facebook so if the newspaper which has paid for this story (NOT I hasten to add that anybody who posts on this MB was the recipient) reads this, they need to know their exclusive might be about to leak out. If it does, it is going to give Glenn and his colleagues one heck of a headache because posting the contents will undoubtedly be actionable if not backed up by the evidence.

Anyway, let's look at Nick Harris' scoop:

- A contract to 2016 for Kean. Rovers fans were never told that and certainly in private, if not in public, the fans and the press were told a story from Pune about Kean's new contract which WAS PALPABLY NOT TRUE

- the automatically escalating value of the contract if you read the Harris piece means Kean could have been paid something £4m in a year in 2016 if you do the sums...

- unlike the players, Kean had NO relegation clause YET this contract was signed when Rovers were sitting in the relegation places...

- by some considerable distance, Kean would ALREADY be the highest paid Manager in the Championship this season.

So once again, we are left looking at something that Venky's have done which makes no sense whatsoever on any football, commercial or moral basis. Remember this was signed when the brothers were ostensibly at Wigan to sack Steve Kean. No wonder Kean turned to the fans and gestured rudely at us on the final whistle at the DW Stadium- HE HAD £14.9m IN HIS BACK POCKET.

We are back into asking who exactly owns Blackburn Rovers FC.

Thanks guys within reason I always try to report what I am allowed to do so.

This one I cannot report because it would land myself and this site into a huge amount of legal problems. The information relating to this story has been bought by a newspaper and they were looking to publish something yesterday but I guess they couldn't overcome the legal hurdles. Eventually they will get this story out there.

All I can say is that it relates to Rovers, it is nothing to do with the new manager situation or seemingly any direct wrong doing by the owners, infact from what I have been told the owners would be the victims in this instance. That is all that I can say.

I wish the egomaniacs on here would just stop hinting at big stories breaking when they aren't. You are either being taken for fools by someone or trying to take the pish out of us by stirring up these long threads about nothing. Just stop it eh, it"s got very boring.

Archived