BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jimmy Saville

Nigel Evans is likely to go through the same ordeal now. Slightly different reasons of course but I bet the newspaper editors are rubbing their... hands... ant the thought of some juicy details about the private life of a gay MP.

I'll forecast the words homosexual and probe will be suffering from overkill in the coming weeks.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder in references to that Labour MP who was cruising Clapham Common will surface as well?

I saw in the papers that the Corrie actor, after celebrating his aquital was pictured having a pint. After admitting having a serious drink problem. Not the best thing to do, but there you go.

• 3 months later...

Dave Lee Travis arrested for questioning now! It appears to me that there is a connection forming.......... all of them thought they were funny when actually none of them were at all funny in the slightest.

1. Fred Talbot re-arrested for assaulting kids at the Grammar school where he was teaching.

2. Jim Davidson cleared of charges.

My theory is stacking up well.

. . . but 'not guilty' is innocent as far as i'm concerned . . .

Not guilty is not the same as innocent. Not guilty merely means the prosecution could not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

OJ was found not guilty in a criminal court but liable in a civil court. Different standards of proof.

Archived