BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Duncan Jenkins and Foolish Journos

Just came across this on twitter. I've followed Duncan Jenkins for a while and he claimed to be ITK. To be fair, he did get Rodgers to L'pool, Allen to L'pool, Borini to L'pool and Sahin to L'pool correct. He also posted the L'pool line ups before anyone else, so seemed very legitimate at the time.

However, he has just posted the following blog which I find simply stunning.

The extent to which Jen Chang (L'pools communications director) went to, is outrageous. Also, it just goes to show a lot of the ITK's are full of horseshit.

Here it is:

http://duncanjenkins.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/such-little-thing-makes-such-big.html

• Backroom

Just came across this on twitter. I've followed Duncan Jenkins for a while and he claimed to be ITK. To be fair, he did get Rodgers to L'pool, Allen to L'pool, Borini to L'pool and Sahin to L'pool correct. He also posted the L'pool line ups before anyone else, so seemed very legitimate at the time.

However, he has just posted the following blog which I find simply stunning.

The extent to which Jen Chang (L'pools communications director) went to, is outrageous. Also, it just goes to show a lot of the ITK's are full of horseshit.

Here it is:

http://duncanjenkins...s-such-big.html

Goes to show what a shameful individual Jen Chang is, if it is indeed true. Threatening a fan in such a heavy-handed way must be bringing the club into disrepute, surely?

Any of our own supporters able to offer solidarity to this guy (for what it's worth) given the grubby campaign waged against its own fans by Blackburn Rovers Football Club? That being said, if I remember correctly Liverpool fans were amongst the worst when it came to wrapping their heads around our disdain for the Kean-Venky's double act.

Any of our own supporters able to offer solidarity to this guy (for what it's worth) given the grubby campaign waged against its own fans by Blackburn Rovers Football Club? That being said, if I remember correctly Liverpool fans were amongst the worst when it came to wrapping their heads around our disdain for the Kean-Venky's double act.

Liverpool fans were the best in the whole debacle, with groups such as Spirit of Shankly offering their help.

They'd been through the same mess with Hodgson, Gillette and Hicks, hence the support we received from them.

Liverpool fans were the best in the whole debacle, with groups such as Spirit of Shankly offering their help.

They'd been through the same mess with Hodgson, Gillette and Hicks, hence the support we received from them.

I see what you're saying, but they did NOT go through the same mess. Not close.

• Backroom

Since when did Liverpool sell their captain, half the defense, all the experienced players and get relegated? And since when did Roy Hodgson slag the fans off, accuse them of spiking his drink and repeatedly goad them with nonsensical BS?

The only thing Liverpool 'went through' was owners who fell out with each other and Roy not doing brilliantly. By no means was Roy performing 'badly', just not well enough for that 'big' club's fans.

Since when did Liverpool sell their captain, half the defense, all the experienced players and get relegated? And since when did Roy Hodgson slag the fans off, accuse them of spiking his drink and repeatedly goad them with nonsensical BS?

The only thing Liverpool 'went through' was owners who fell out with each other and Roy not doing brilliantly. By no means was Roy performing 'badly', just not well enough for that 'big' club's fans.

They were on the verge of going bust. RBS refused to renew their existing loan and with the owners having a fall out, there was no way back for them unless they sold the club. Liverpool sold Alonso and Mascherano, 2 HUGE players for them.

We just have incompetent, brainless owners. We are nowhere near going bust, yet.

They were on the verge of going bust. RBS refused to renew their existing loan and with the owners having a fall out, there was no way back for them unless they sold the club. Liverpool sold Alonso and Mascherano, 2 HUGE players for them.

We just have incompetent, brainless owners. We are nowhere near going bust, yet.

Liverpool were never going to actually go bust. They are an enormous club, in a rare category of clubs that are almost immune to going bust unless they collapse gradually for about five to ten years first. Somebody was always going to be willing to pick up the pieces of such a global brand. The worst that could have ever happened to them was administration and a ten point deduction, swiftly followed by a near full recovery. If Championship Blackburn Rovers go bust, we are SCREWED.

I stand corrected. While I was under the impression that a great many were spouting off on the subject, I'll happily admit that I got one set of supporters confused with another.

Archived