BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingles losing Eddie Howe to Bournemouth?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess a lot of these blokes just don't wear the trousers at home :-).

I suppose whoever brings the money in should dictate where a family lives and that in turn would be dictated by where the money is.

I heard Eddie Howe interviewed on 'The Monday Night Club' and he seemed like a very nice bloke. I get the impression that he was as much a driver of the move back to Bournemouth as his his mrs may or may not have been. He said that ultimately your family is the most important aspect of your life and that is why he moved.

Would he have done the same if Burnley had been in the Premiership? Would he have done the same if there wasn't suddenly an oligarch at Bournemouth? To be fair to the guy he did say that losing his Mum this year had a profound affect on him which of course is understandable.

how do you fancy undsworth ,longers?

I don't to be honest, no track record. Very few of the names mentioned so far have really inspired me, well certainly not any that we might have a chance of getting. Knowing my luck we'll end up with Kean!

No doubt our board will get it wrong again - though in their defence I don't think Howe was so much wrong but the match up didn't quite work. Whoever we appoint can it possibly be a bigger mistake or less inspiring appointment than Laws? I think not.

Archived