BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County v Blackburn Rovers Review

Walters left in 2001... and rumour has it that it wasn't football-related. And he was a lower league journeyman for nine years until he finally found his niche at Stoke. What are you on?

Walkers got sacked from Rovers for nicking team mates wallets in changing rooms.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The lad really needed that as well, he was poor in the last game and his confidence looked shot and we know what can happen to strikers

Walters left in 2001... and rumour has it that it wasn't football-related. And he was a lower league journeyman for nine years until he finally found his niche at Stoke. What are you on?

Correct re Walters, pat yourself on the head, that was merely an example but did you get the point in question?

Anyone else having trouble with Radio Rovers? I keep getting 405 Not allowed

I keep getting the same thing, the contact us page is not even allowing me to send my "comments"

Are there any other options out there I can listen to the game on

I'm listening to it on the radio, not online. Radio Lancs.

Not working either, states contractual reasons or technical difficulties Grrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like we're playing well... I guess we know where this is leading.

If we win? unfortunately yes, we all know it's why they've been dragging their feet.

According to John Salako on Sky Sports we were dominating the second half although Derby had just missed a great chance.

Shame we don't have any strikers that can score at this level Eric.............errr apart from that guy who scored 40 last season and six in eleven so far this season.

Still, well done to him so far today and let's hope we can hang on for a much needed three points.

Archived